⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't need Chelsea manager to say I made mistakes in past and will in future," Mourinho said. "What I will say is I will never be banned for match fixing."

full
I can see him going at Conte's balding next if he responds :lol:

Under Rogers, we would have conceded 3 goals to Everton today despite the massive signing, but you let some people tell it, Rogers is the "superior" manager.

Don’t think anyone thinks he’s superior. I think they just reference the stats and points to show Klopp is not having the best of times. Same thing last season w/ Mourinho and lvg/Moyes.

Ya’ll are young acting... Seriously puffing your chests out after 1 win against a sad sack Everton team? You got the whole back half of the campaign to go... Enjoy the rest of the season. Cheers...

I like a lot about Klopp. Love his “hard rock” football. But his defensive tactics lead much to be desired. Also his whole darling of the press annoys me. He’s a hypocritical pretentious **** like the rest of em..

I rather just take the 150 by itself than take on Arda too, everything about his Barca stint has disappointed me

Its like if someone tries to throw in reggie to a loud pack you just bought

Oh damn, holgate apparently made an accusation that Firmino said something racist which the ref submitted in his match report which means the FA has begun investigating....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom