⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku not only cost us two goals, he missed his chance on the other end. SMH.

Three mistakes and three goals. Citeh did the job. Good game

Last edited:
Great game. Kudos to City for running the clock beautifully at the corners

Still #GGMU

I don't like when Lukaku and Ibra are on the pitch together

Lukaku can kick rocks. Dude is trash. Start Zlatan.
I was just going to post this.

The lukaku kool aid has run out, I hope fans realize dude is buns and he'll never have a touch at the ball that'll help united in front of goal.

Zlatan and Martial are much better. And dude continues to drop opportunities cause his touch is TRASH

Was Lukaku really bad or did the squad not do enough to provide service? United’s midfield was bunz today in the attack. They couldn’t do much with possession either to try & control tempo.

Y'all saying GG.

counterpoint:

That was not a good game.

That **** was wack.

**** city. : :smh: :lol:

this **** about to ruin my whole day.

True we played into City’s hands and basically gifted them the match. Jose got the tactics all wrong but can’t do much without PP.

Was Lukaku really bad or did the squad not do enough to provide service? United’s midfield was bunz today in the attack. They couldn’t do much with possession either to try & control tempo.

Was worried about the MF 2 against the quality in Citehs MF from the jump,def didnt work out at all. They left a ton of space often for their forwards to operate freely.

You're right about there being no real service but I think folks are mostly frustrated about his defensive errors leading to the goals. He also could've done better with his chances.

Without service its tough for any striker but hes been missing his chances consistently the past month or so

Not ready to call him trash/write him off already or anything but he's been in a poor spell of form

but seriously Lukakau had a bad game, **** happens, dude has been good this year imo.

I remember people hyperventilating last year when Pogba had a few stinkers, blah blah blah 91 mill blah blah blah, in the long run Lukaku will make all that talk look silly.

There wasn't much service, but when the opportunities arose, he didn't make the best of them.

That clearance off the back of Mikey didn't help either.

Lukaku is pressing right now. Dude has missed sitters ala Watford. I say let Zlatan run and let Big Rom clear his head for a bit.

Team is gabage without Pogba and we were in the game despite shooting ourselves in the foot.

some bone headed plays and some bad luck, oh well,

not enough for me to turn on Lukakau.

Watching Pool now. That Mane breakaway near the end of the half was beautifully done but terrible final execution. Two Reds open on the side as well. Smh

Of any of the positions, strikers are reflective of the team’s play. Blaming Lukaku is putting the cart before the horse. A more accurate statement would be Jose sucked today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom