⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xhaka is the same animal as Verratti. Both play like bulls in a china shop. Neither has refined their games to be more effective. They would the ish out of players & kill momentum for their teams in big games.

I was hoping when Verratti's name came up in Barca's transfer rumors that he was playing better but after watching him play, he hasn't changed one bit. Isco burned him alive when La Roja played Italy s short while ago. Isco straight broke Verratti's ankles all game.

This was all game. Verratti can't hang in big games against top level competition & neither can Xhaka.
isco-marco-verratti-030917.jpg

Game should be 1-1 with the final 10 mins going into a complete free for all...

ARSENAL didn’t deserve this...

But us neutral FANS especially didn’t deserve this...

^^ 2 best CM's in the game right there

fax kdb is eating.
i'll take pogba over verratti too

i don't agree with psk's take on verratti though.
he does make reckless tackles but the man's passing ability is great.
and isco washed him in their international match up but that's because he was on an island by himself all game. of course on on one in the middle of the pitch verratti won't be able to do much defensively.

and spain's midfield is ridiculous

Definitely pulling for city in this game...but Silva was obviously off. They should be able to review goals like that. If they have goal line tech they should be allowed to call back offside goals.
I 100% agree. The offside goal was just that offside and we got lucky. The pen was spot on that’s as just clumsy and dumb from monreal and City should’ve done better with their early chances but overall I liked the teams performance today

Mou is such a ****... :lol: at the story of him saying he didn't have time fr the United Supporters after constantly criticizing them in the press.

Kantegawd back gives me hope. Hoping Cahill can square up against the strength of Stormzy. A draw wouldn’t make me happy. ManU is scary to me.

glhf to ManU fans in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom