⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yall laughed at us for Stones :lol:

giphy.gif

I like how the ******* Pundits are here trying to justify Ander Herreras flopping ability and spin it as a pen

Just saw the update on my phone... The Huddersfield game had trap written all over it. Lets see if United have cojones.

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 10.41.22 AM.png

Maximilian blasts a second goal for Dortmund. Caught the keeper flat footed... 0-2 Dortmund, 58 mins in.

It's amazing how quickly Pulisic has adapted to the footy abroad.

Maybe not a priority but he could def be useful,Mata's been invisible so faroutisde of the error that led to the 1st goal

My issue with Mata has always been that he should be in the 10 and Mkhi on the wing. Jose for some reason believes otherwise. Mata is slower, and not as effective in the wing, but alas, we are where we are.

However...

Jones
Smalling
Young

simply aren't good enough. Replacing them should be priority.

Valencia is playing brilliantly but he's not a spring chicken anymore and his replacement should be groomed now.

I like Lingard's work rate, but really, I wouldn't mind a replacement for him at all either.

Time for Mou to earn that pay raise now that the match plans been tossed out the window...

Need to see Rash and Tony on at the same time. Get Jesse out of there and put Mata in his rightful spot at the 10. Mans been invisible as a false winger

Lindelof really not helping his case to start in the league...

Funny how everything went to **** after Jones went down :smh:. Mans been underrated at the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom