⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely the worst Golden Boot winner I've seen since I've been alive. James, Klose, Ronaldo, Forlan, Suker, Stoichkov, etc.

Kane. :stoneface: On the strength of a Panama performance. 0 goals in last 3 matches.

This Danish commentator on the channel I was watching the game on was talking about who the best player of the tournament was. He said "Hazard, Modric, Varane, Kane perhaps..." and my reaction was:

spits-out-drink-gif-8.gif

Dude's been straight up TRASH past the group stage. And the two games he was great in in the group stage might be the two worst teams in the tournament, for all we know. Had he scored on that sitter against Croatia towards the end of the first half his tournament might've looked a lot better. Kane throughout this tournament = Carmelo Anthony that season he led the NBA in scoring, basically.

what's the point of the friendlies v the fifth and sixth tier league teams? is it more for those other teams? i get easing back into the swing of things, but that seems like overkill :lol:

Hazard is definitely gone, and it's time.

Go use the money to get Leon Bailey since he wants to be here so bad. We could probably get a good 3 guys for what Hazard would go for.

Yea you guys are probably right.

If Hazard is leaving.. hopefully it’s finalized soon so that we have time to make moves.

I would love to buy Bailey & give Hudson-Odoi more first team opportunities.

Maybe make an inquiry for Martial :nerd:

So Real uses the money from Ronaldo's sale to buy Hazard. Makes sense. I don't think he's worth that much though. But his WC performances are gonna inflate the price.

Market value & actual value will never meet expectations. If Coutinho & Dembele sold for what they went for, Hazard should fetch a higher price.

bruh they are killing this man...neymar the drake of footy
homeboy took it way too far though :lol:

Last edited:
You'll be washed in 2026.
I’ll be 37 in 2026. If I go in 2022 I’ll be Ronaldo’s age. Ronaldo isn’t washed st 33 lol. My bank account should be fatter and I’ll prob be more accomplished. If I keep excercising for the next 8 years I can avoid becoming washed lol.

this artist also does illustrations for the J-League. Looking forward of his renditions on Don Yeniesta :pimp:

Just realized that artist's work resembles Eyeshield 21 art work. ES21 is one of my favorite manga. ES21 anime is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom