⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 games playing 120 minutes... **** aint easy but Croatia did the lawds work today
giphy.gif

Congrats Croatia. They deserved that win what with England's trash defending and just croatia general energy being high in the second half.

I hope they can give France a good game.

Southgate ****** up with that midfield I'm keep saying it, Lingard, Dele should have went off, Dier was a good sub for Henderson

The greatest irony about this all is... England will go home thinking they played really, really, well in this tournament....

Fans will feel entitled and hyped going forward....

And right on queue, England won’t even qualify for the Euro’s two years from now, or they’ll go out to Iceland in the group stage :lol: :lol:

England better keep that Jules Rimet trophy polished because it’s the only thing they’ll ever be able to showcase in their trophy case.
Atleast they have something in the case... so many nations with nothing

The greatest irony about this all is... England will go home thinking they played really, really, well in this tournament....

Fans will feel entitled and hyped going forward....

And right on queue, England won’t even qualify for the Euro’s two years from now, or they’ll go out to Iceland in the group stage :lol: :lol:

Yeah I had a co-worker say "There is no way England is a top team in the world".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom