⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did espn get rid of their FC show? My dvr is set to automatically record the show every day & it hasn't recorded a show since last week. When I check the guide for the next couple of days, the show doesn't appear on the guide... :frown::rolleyes

Did espn get rid of their FC show? My dvr is set to automatically record the show every day & it hasn't recorded a show since last week. When I check the guide for the next couple of days, the show doesn't appear on the guide... :frown::rolleyes
not sure, doesn't it come on at midnight?

Unrelated, but I'd **** the **** outta Alexis Nunes
QkCVst3.png

Really hoping RM pull it off and make the final. If the final is RM vs Pool....that will make for a great game and one i will be very interested in watching. Still will root for RM...Ronnie is my dude. But won't be mad if pool win honestly. I like Klopp and what Salah has done this year has been incredible. I would have never thought that selling coutinho would have lead to this.

This could mean the Jags are moving to Wembley and the England NT will maybe play their matches in other stadium around England

Don't the NFL teams who play a game in the UK play at Wembley? Maybe he just wants to cash in on that? A team in the UK sounds odd

Don't the NFL teams who play a game in the UK play at Wembley? Maybe he just wants to cash in on that? A team in the UK sounds odd

I think he's trying to cash in of course especially now that the new WHL got an NFL deal too. NFL Europe failed so I have no idea why they want to bring a team there so bad :lol:

They moved the show to ESPN+ exclusively just to give the finger to footy fans one more time...

Fox and ESPN always disrespect footy fans in NA :lol::smh:,NBC has to be the only american channel that actually does justice in its coverage.

I miss GolTV

Now Turner is gonna mess with my CL coverage

This is not the case with Turner’s plans for the Champions League. Here’s some goober at the New York Times explaining Turner’s scheme:

Turner Broadcasting was a surprise winner earlier this year in the bidding for rights to the UEFA Champions League, Europe’s top club soccer competition. But what the company plans do with the rights may be even more surprising: Launch a stand-alone sports streaming service next year that will broadcast the vast majority of the games.

[...]

Many of the most important Champions League games, including the semifinals and final, will still be broadcast on cable television. But starting next summer, more than 80 percent of the matches will only be available to fans who pay for the new subscription service — the latest move by a media organization to monetize unused parts of a multimillion-dollar sports rights deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadsp...-set-to-get-******-the-same-wa-1797935599/amp

Now Turner is gonna mess with my CL coverage

This is not the case with Turner’s plans for the Champions League. Here’s some goober at the New York Times explaining Turner’s scheme:

Turner Broadcasting was a surprise winner earlier this year in the bidding for rights to the UEFA Champions League, Europe’s top club soccer competition. But what the company plans do with the rights may be even more surprising: Launch a stand-alone sports streaming service next year that will broadcast the vast majority of the games.

[...]

Many of the most important Champions League games, including the semifinals and final, will still be broadcast on cable television. But starting next summer, more than 80 percent of the matches will only be available to fans who pay for the new subscription service — the latest move by a media organization to monetize unused parts of a multimillion-dollar sports rights deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadsp...-set-to-get-****ed-the-same-wa-1797935599/amp

Welp

They moved the show to ESPN+ exclusively just to give the finger to footy fans one more time...

Fox and ESPN always disrespect footy fans in NA :lol::smh:,NBC has to be the only american channel that actually does justice in its coverage.

I miss GolTV
So you can only watch ESPNFC online now?

NBC does great coverage. I always check out BT postgames analysis on youtube. I wish there was BT here in the US

Let's say Zidane gets canned at Madrid, because let's be honest Florentino is a dumbass. Where would he go to coach next?

Let's say Zidane gets canned at Madrid, because let's be honest Florentino is a dumbass. Where would he go to coach next?

I'd cross my fingers to hope to see him leading la génération d'or with Les Bleus...

He wouldn't have anything left to win at club level. Maybe getting a blank check and leading P$G to a CL could interest him though

Lately, they've been playing two games in London (Wembley and Twickenham) and one game in Mexico City at the Azteca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom