⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much for tuchel to do. they are playing great.
pulisic on for werner but his speed stretches city out. pulisic can do that though.

city maybe give sterling 10 minutes and bring on jesus on the left side.

Thought we were good going forward but Chelsea did well to prevent us getting a good final pass of our the right final touch just left us to great half chances. Stones started shakey but overall thought the team got it together but all it took was one moment back line got caught stretched and left Ederson out to dry.

Still another half to go there is still time.

gotta get ready folks
6D5BA642-C182-45B5-A64D-632E25AF9A8A.jpeg

51D0C612-4FF2-48DF-8079-B37E45B6A554.jpeg

Thought we were good going forward but Chelsea did well to prevent us getting a good final pass of our the right final touch just left us to great half chances. Stones started shakey but overall thought the team got it together but all it took was one moment back line got caught stretched and left Ederson out to dry.

Still another half to go there is still time.

Translation:

1622318208212.jpeg

bernardos effort has been on point but he just doesnt seem on it going forward. think he should come off for aguero early second half

So in the first half Werner and havertz switch places a few times about 15 minute mark up until 30 havertz played in the centre and then they went back. That’s how we got the plays coming down the right with Timo with the Kante half shot block play.

We actually took the vaccine around these parts. MSG was full.

NYC lifted mask mandate with the new CDC guidance few weeks ago. Those guys are supposed to wear mask 🤦🏽‍♂️

I considered going to a pub on 33rd street but decided against it. I host a pizza party at my house with friends

I know things have improved a lot in nyc but wasn’t too sure of their guidelines, positivity rates, and vaccinations rates. SF is almost to the point of herd immunity but I still have a few days left before being fully charged and was really tempted to go out but I’m just going to play it safe and wild out for the euros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom