⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ending the season with 26 away matches unbeaten for Ole's road warriors Reds :pimp:

Just 1 away from the Invincibles Prem record from 03-04

Leicester City bottling on the last day? Color me shocked :rolleyes Couldnt even have st totteringhams day this year. What a season to forget. Arteta Out.

A little sad for Nuno going out with an L but I hope he's got bigger things coming up ahead, like maybe the Spurs job

Fair play to my manager though :pimp:, beat them with the B team on a day they tried their all to send Nuno off with a positive result

280B9D51-36EB-48CB-85E1-39A7D271CB9F.jpeg

EE6FD6B7-7438-47D5-93DE-64BDEFA75EF1.jpeg

2C782FE4-B442-48D5-9FD2-50FCEF73A1D1.jpeg

This the third time for Brenden now :smh:

I noticed serie a did the weird thing where the big teams play on Sunday like 80% of the time

We should be back to a normal schedule next year right? The every 3 days **** got out of hand.

Apologize to Alisson now. Surely you have to now. :lol:

Look man, keepers should provide security and peace of mind. Alisson doesn’t do that for me anymore. Any time we’re faced with a threatening attack, I’m scared he’s going to let one slip through. Every time he plays it out of the back, I’m scared he’s going to give away it to a pressing attacker. It’s going to take more than a few good results for me to apologize, forgive, and trust him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom