⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the flip side……Timo Werner doesn’t score all season and REAL DE MADRID let Timo Werner score.

What an EMBARASSMENT.

Timo Werner is now responsible for Real Madrid staying broke. Can’t wait for the RM, Barça, and Juve league :rofl:

Well that didn’t take long. :lol:

Mind you how there is absolutely no accountability for Florentino Perez deciding to spend €130-160 million on Hazard. Not Flo’s fault at all. Flo’s just victim.:lol:

On the flip side……Timo Werner doesn’t score all season and REAL DE MADRID let Timo Werner score.

What an EMBARASSMENT.

Timo Werner is now responsible for Real Madrid staying broke. Can’t wait for the RM, Barça, and Juve league :rofl:

The goal you’re referring to was a sitter after Havertz’s chip hit the crossbar. It was harder for Timo to miss than make :lol:

I love how they’re just like “sell Hazard!!!!!! He’s gone!!!!!”

Bro no one is buying this dude :lol: :lol:

Try to fleece Juve for a Ronaldo swap? Pray China comes along? :lol:

You don’t have any options just like you didn’t when Flo signed Bale - blame your President for once :lol:

pool fan repping man city and chelsea after getting washed by madrid. that's rich.
whats next? cheering europa titles for united?

I wish I could understand Spanish
This show always looks wild and hilarious
The ominous background music they’re playing in this clip :rofl:

He basically obliterated Hazard. The Hazard “laughing with his Chelsea fam” has broke the camels back. Spain is going CRAZY because of it :lol:

I guess a lot of built up frustration over the last two years is just coming out in one night - but I don’t blame Hazard today. Chelsea was by far the better team across two legs. They absolutely deserved to go thru.

I blame Hazard for being a bust and not knowing what he got himself into tho. And I of course I blame Florentino because he always escapes any sort of criticism in Spain while he made ALL of these decisions.

pool fan repping man city and chelsea after getting washed by madrid. that's rich.
whats next? cheering europa titles for united?

I just stated a fact. What’s got your panties in a bunch, my little quip about la Farma?

I thought I’ve seen it all, but tonight I saw jape jape cape for Real Madrid to defend la Farma’s honor. The same Real Madrid who parked the bus against 7th place, injury depleted Liverpool and unsuccessfully tried doing the same against 4th place Chelsea.

I just stated a fact. What’s got your panties in a bunch, my little quip about la Farma?
i'm just doing the same trey....facts. no one is caping. you got your chest out.
it's odd to see from you tbh especially when it was pep who taught the epl how to play football.
before he came to city all you would hear is tiki taka wouldn't work in england. let's see pep try that in england. let's be real about it.

you don't see how this is funny coming from a pool fan? :lol:

i'm just doing the same trey....facts. no one is caping. you got your chest out.
it's odd to see from you tbh especially when it was pep who taught the epl how to play football.
before he came to city all you would hear is tiki taka wouldn't work in england. let's see pep try that in england. let's be real about it.

you don't see how this is funny coming from a pool fan? :lol:

Oh that’s right, you’re still trying to continue this whole Pep vs Klopp thing :rolleyes

Give it a rest, that’s not even a relevant discussion this year. We all know what happened to Liverpool this season. You’ve been the loudest in trying to somehow fault Klopp’s tactics and philosophy for Liverpool’s shortcomings, when in reality it’s just the unfortunate number of injuries. But carry on with this straw man you’ve created and claiming Pep’s success as Barça’s...

Oh that’s right, you’re still trying to continue this whole Pep vs Klopp thing :rolleyes

Give it a rest, that’s not even a relevant discussion this year. We all know what happened to Liverpool this season. You’ve been the loudest in trying to somehow fault Klopp’s tactics and philosophy for Liverpool’s shortcomings, when in reality it’s just the unfortunate number of injuries. But carry on with this straw man you’ve created and claiming Pep’s success as Barça’s...
ok leave pep out of it...but i'm not wrong on his spanish football influence on the epl.

but all i did was call you out on a weird ironic flex and you flipped it like i'm caping for madrid.
doesn't even make sense. ask the chelsea fans in here who's been praising this chelsea squad all szn. your comment was funny to me and i just showed the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom