⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw that CBS announcer is done, he has to be done. “Latino temperament” oh please. Di Maria has always been a crazy ****. That’s just him. Does Roy Keane have a “Latino temperament” too? :lol: :smh:

This guy is the same guy who sounded like he was about to cry when United got kicked out in the group stage. You could hear the angry tears.

Btw that CBS announcer is done, he has to be done. “Latino temperament” oh please. Di Maria has always been a crazy ****. That’s just him. Does Roy Keane have a “Latino temperament” too? :lol: :smh:

This guy is the same guy who sounded like he was about to cry when United got kicked out in the group stage. You could hear the angry tears.

These clowns need to get over ADM’s brief stint at United, it’s been 5 years and counting. It’s pathetic and embarrassing at this point. Some accountability would also be nice, United was a trash bin when he joined. Ya’ll didn’t deserve him.

Gotta be my first time hearing Jim Beglin being branded a United fan :lol:, most can't stand his commentary.

British announcers being partial to English teams, shocking I know.

He was way out of line but I highly doubt it's got anything to do with United man...

Gotta be my first time hearing Jim Beglin being branded a United fan :lol:, most can't stand his commentary.

British announcers being partial to English teams, shocking I know.

He was way out of line but I highly doubt it's got anything to do with United man...

My statement stands regardless of whether it influenced Beglin’s comment yesterday. The British media tends to take an ugly tone whenever ADM comes up. To this day, I still see the snake emogis in here from you and others. It’s been over 5 years. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom