⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t say I knew what was going on with Fati, I literally said “I’m speculating”. In fact I’ve asked you on many occasions what’s going on with him.

You really do work for SPORT or one of these Barça propaganda papers tho. Look how upset you are.

You sound like you’re about to go ahead and defend the Super League once again for Laporta and his daddy Florentino:rofl:
Oh don’t worry. No believes you know what you are talking about

this is why the schedule is stupid. when it comes down to the end, football loses cause everyone is hurt. Just like lewa last round.

That's a tough choice for P$G man...

Can't see them winning without him but if they risk him and he aggrevates the injury they might end up losing out in the title race.

Gotta be a matter of priority for Poch, personally I'd sacrifice Uber Eats for another shot at their first CL.

The pandemic compacted schedule has been a struggle for everyone :smh:

Oh don’t worry. No believes you know what you are talking about

Yea, you don’t. Any little bit of Barça criticism comes up you suit up like a fake batman on prowl ready to defend everyone.

5FC3865C-39F4-4A88-9BEE-BC6DDE89F61B.jpeg
:rofl:

“ I don’t know what I’m talking about. Jape called me out again so now I’m going to resort to memes and being corny cause I can no longer argue the subject matter”

Rinse and repeat.

Won’t investigate racism but will go to lengths to find out what happened at lunch. La liga.

He was about as washed as they come when we appointed him. I get your point but I'll not have a bad word said about him.

(Even though we were absolutely right to sack him the season after)

3614A824-0E3A-40E9-B70E-658FB29A6F76.jpeg

Exactly, he’s a certified legend heggs, even if it was just for that season alone. 💯

Those Roma - Inter matches are gonna be 🔥 🔥

Conte hates his guts and he hates his :lol:

ForcefulVibrantAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted.gif

:rofl:

Mou got suspended 3 games for this while at Inter :lol:

1620139331812.jpeg

Italian Mou was box office but he’s just not the same anymore. But we’ll get some entertainment. Not as much as we used to tho.

Say what you want about Mou and his antics, he one of the most successful managers of all time

Once again… mourinho is gonna be given the benefit of the doubt… hope he turns his career around in Rome

Apparently Juve are sniffing around too since he'll be available on a free...

With the reports of him already house hunting in Barca, pretty sure that's where he'll end up after being so close last summer.

Makes sense if the rumors of Dembele not wanting to renew his contract are legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom