⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
What y’all think? He’s 37. He can still finish but that’s all he can offer now.
who is paying for Ronnie and his salary?

United are gonna need a striker with Cavani heading back to SA after the season so the no.7 will also be free...

Not seeing it ever happening though :lol:

Got nothing left to prove in England, think he just wants to win one more UCL before leaving European footy and not really sure United offer that rn.

Could see P$G if they strike out on Messi, they can more than afford his wages.

Real could definitely use him and would be smart to try and get him back but I can't see Flo admitting he made a big mistake and groveling back to sign him again :lol:

If Mbop leaves, I want PSG to say **** it and go for Messi and Ronnie. Go all in for a UCL title and risk it. Not like UEFA will stop them from splashing the cash.

Looking at this Leipzig/Liverpool game with the form Liverpool are in like
3CC69BE2-BCF6-4407-8356-B1FCBE3508E5.gif

Quiet start to the game but good string of play for the goal. KDB right place right time for KDB

props to porto but Juve gonna Juve. This looked the same way they have looked in Serie A this year. Zero tactics praying for moments of individual brilliance...which Chiesa almost delivered. There were periods in the game where they would play him the ball wide and just wait for him to create a cross or drive in the box.

As much as i love Ronaldo...they didn't deserve to win and they really didn't have a shot at the title. That team just isn't that good.

This, 100% this.

That’s why I genuinely thought Porto had a shot. Juve have been terrible this season.

They’re worse than last year while they’ve been under Pirlo. Imagine if this had been Sarri :lol:

Mahrez been excellent. Should’ve been his second but good on gundogan to get the rebound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom