⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't do this to us Ole...don't you dare :lol:

LA Diggler LA Diggler and other United fans seeing that

1614181611284.jpeg

You’re sort of an Atleti fan, I mean how do you feel that Atletico played a back 6 because Cholo was worried about Timo Werner? :sick:

I’m also disappointed that they were so conservative. I’m very much concerned about the regression that we’ve seen these last three matches. In La Farma, RM closed the points gap to 3 (granted Atleti have a game in hand). The title seemed inevitable earlier this month. Now, this squad could very well end up empty handed by the end of the season.

Speaking of La Farma, some Spaniards are pissed about Englanders talking ****. To be honest, I sort of get it - La Liga dominated the 2010’s, where was the smoke then?? :lol:

But at the same time it’s sooooooo ugly in La Liga they deserve it. :sick: :lol:

Speaking of La Farma, some Spaniards are pissed about Englanders talking ****. To be honest, I sort of get it - La Liga dominated the 2010’s, where was the smoke then?? :lol:

But at the same time it’s sooooooo ugly in La Liga they deserve it. :sick: :lol:

Most of the reasonable Spaniards in the comments acknowledge that their league isn’t what it was last decade.

In my experience, Spaniards are much more self-aware about their place in world football than the English are.

Most of the reasonable Spaniards in the comments acknowledge that their league isn’t what it was last decade.

In my experience, Spaniards are much more self-aware about their place in world football than the English are.

That’s very true, they’re definitely more self-aware than the English.

Coupé It Coupé It you brought this up a few days ago but it’s hard not to take Real Madrid as a dog here

But I meant it the other way around. I thought RM would have been favorites because they’re RM. And that Atalanta would have been the dogs.....

But that’s clearly not the case due to the injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom