⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the lineup he continues to trot out there, just fire Tuchel now. Azpi and Alonso should be no where near the champions league pitch. Jorginho and Kova is our worst mid field pairing. Atletico about to dominate the midfield. God help me.

Here we go! Our bench got some heat man..

feel like their attack is pretty good but it's bayern so we'll see

definitely the match im watching even tho chelsea/atletico gonna have the bantz

Something tells me I will know pretty quickly if i am going to switch to Atleti - Chelsea.

Either bayern becomes bayern and has a 2-0 lead in the first 15mins and i can switch...or Lazio knick one early and i will be very very intrigued.

If this is the lineup he continues to trot out there, just fire Tuchel now. Azpi and Alonso should be no where near the champions league pitch. Jorginho and Kova is our worst mid field pairing. Atletico about to dominate the midfield. God help me.
Jorginho and Kova have been great under Tuchel. Granted, the competition hasn’t been tough. But they’ve been looking good in his system so far.

Azpi has been solid and works hard every match. Alonso hasn’t been bad either, but I prefer Chilwell for sure.

Coupé It Coupé It 's boy Werner...

heh_robin_hood_men_in_tights.gif

The crazy discipline of Cholo's squads in their final third isn't always pretty to watch but damn is it effective AF :lol:

They don't give up silly chances or easy goals with mistakes often at all. Must be nice :smh:

I love how they switch from 4 to 6 in the back so seamlessly :pimp:

Chelsea has to have like 70% possession at this point :lol:

Kova is a low key boss.

Tuchel wants Jorginho in to circulate to the wings quickly - they've attacked there multiple times already through CHO and Mason on the right, and Alonso and Werner on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom