⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for Fodens first senior national team call up.

I see walker byke all forgiven for the quarantine orgy :lol:

The Harry story keeps changing daily it feels like :lol:

I hope for his sake that his defence's version of things is closer to the truth than the police version, that's some hall of fame spin if its not

Fati, pedri, and now trincao getting their first call up For their respective NT’s

yall still rate jovic?
he didn't look up to rm standards at all
Just so many things went wrong, injuries, quarantine, off the field ****, poor play, lack of chemistry when he did play. I wouldn't mad at whatever the team or he decides to. He's talented and obviously needs playing time, he hasn't earned Zizou's trust yet. Then again I seen players with poor first seasons, completely turn it around.

CrkES1.gif

Not today, satan :lol: :smh:

That 15 year old kid Moukoko's stats from the last few years with Dortmund. He's the one Haaland said is the best 15 year old he's ever seen. Germany is finally gonna have another high level striker for the national team. It's been a while since Klose and kinda what they're always missing. Even in 2014 that team only had a washed up Klose up top really. Hopefully this kid keeps it up

U-17 Bundesliga: 50 games, 82 goals, 14 assists (at 13-14 years old)
U-19 Bundesliga: 20 games, 34 goals, 9 assists (at 15 years old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom