⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this hire was also brought on to appease MBappe. To try to get him to stay since Poch is a players coach.

I think they are really going to miss with Pochetino

Guy's major highlight in his whole career has been to take a non elite team like Tottenham to a ucl final which of course is not to be downplayed but I can also remember dimateo's chelsea being inferior to barcelona, bayern, madrid and winning one.
What I mean is, football has these type of staff, sometimes the ilogic thing happens

I even recall that dortmund vs tottenham in the round of 16 and that 3-0 was a lie, Lloris had a great game. Even the ajax's disaster shouldn't have happened. And next edition he was destroyed at home by bayern and left with tottenham at the 14th place on the premier league.
Now he is taking a modern elite team that has been ucl finalist and is forced to win ligue 1(opposite case to Tottenham) and at least reached semifinals on ucl. Unless he does not get eliminated by pool or bayern it would be a failure. I don't think he has the capability neither the attitude to PSG's manager

1608845281000.jpeg

I think they are really going to miss with Pochetino

Guy's major highlight in his whole career has been to take a non elite team like Tottenham to a ucl final which of course is not to be downplayed but I can also remember dimateo's chelsea being inferior to barcelona, bayern, madrid and winning one.
What I mean is, football has these type of staff, sometimes the ilogic thing happens

I even recall that dortmund vs tottenham in the round of 16 and that 3-0 was a lie, Lloris had a great game. Even the ajax's disaster shouldn't have happened. And next edition he was destroyed at home by bayern and left with tottenham at the 14th place on the premier league.
Now he is taking a modern elite team that has been ucl finalist and is forced to win ligue 1(opposite case to Tottenham) and at least reached semifinals on ucl. Unless he does not get eliminated by pool or bayern it would be a failure. I don't think he has the capability neither the attitude to PSG's manager
So poch is the 2020 Andre Villas Boas when he went to chelsea :lol:

Almost the same XI against Leeds minus AWB who's injured. RWB could be James's calling

Let's see if this is finally a serious team capable of capitalizing on opportunities to move up the table for a change.

The fact that its away gives me promise given the squads tremendous record away from OT recently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom