⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo carrying these dudes...... I’m gonna bet the same thing will happen to AC Milan without Zlatan

Fun morning so far. City looked solid for once. Mahrez is a baller. Feasts on the lower teams and I ain’t even mad

Leeds match was fun to watch. So many chances. Watching Real now...Marcelo starting so prob going to be a draw

Really soft pen against Real Madrid and Marcelo should of gotten one for his hair being pulled. RM looked toothless today, they didn't want it. 2nd half was much livelier but Courtois' mistake was awful. Hazard got injured again too hes basically turning into Bale 2.0 without the silverware.

Also on Juve's struggles I feel their midfield and lack of wing play has held this team back. If they could of kept Costa and switch to a 3 back and have Cuadrado on the wings be more attack minded they'd maybe more efficient on offense. They're deadass the Atletico of Serie A.

RM :rofl:

Watched the highlights and they legit should have lost 5-1, Courtois made some amazing saves.

Last edited:
Hazard is made of glass.

What’s the most consecutive games he has played without getting hurt since going to madrid?

been wanting to get his jersey but I’ll be throwing away money on him just like Madrid

All those years carrying Chelsea on his back has caught up to Hazard, with Real dealing with the after effects

Hazard is made of glass.

What’s the most consecutive games he has played without getting hurt since going to madrid?

been wanting to get his jersey but I’ll be throwing away money on him just like Madrid

4 is the answer. He has been unable to string more than 4 games in a row at Madrid.

jonathan woodgate pt. 2

Hazard......

Feels like we are watching one of the world’s most talented players just deteriorate before our eyes.

All those years carrying Chelsea on his back has caught up to Hazard, with Real dealing with the after effects
Nah. This is what happens when you don’t take care of your body. You peak at 28.
Hazard sucks. 160 million. No wonder why flo and all the madristas on here were trying to lowball his price tag
I wouldn’t be surprised if flo underreported the price on all his transfers the way he controls the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom