⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better ESR in a CAM position than Laca being played there any longer. No idea what Arteta told Laca to do today but he looked like he was strictly a midfielder with all the backtracking and ball winning in the defensive third. Not a good move.

Story of two halves. First half was frustrating and wasteful. Second came out firing and looking like a team that trusts each other. Pepe unlocking the defense was key, really let Arsenal press and play aggressively since Molde had to respect the attack at that point. Hope the team keeps this style moving forward.

They wont.

Watching Napoli’s game. Every player is wearing #10 Maradona
😮
1606423888454.png

During the moment of silence for Maradona I heard a pop off and a split second cut away into the sky saw a light sparkle. Didn’t know that was around the stadium tho!🤘🏿

Any other shows similar to the spurs all or nothing?

there’s the Juve one but I know I’m forgetting some
Couldn’t really get into the man city one

Any other shows similar to the spurs all or nothing?

there’s the Juve one but I know I’m forgetting some
Couldn’t really get into the man city one

Amazon has one on Leeds that's really good. There's an all or nothing with the Brazilian NT

and there's a dortmund one of the 16/17 season on amazon prime as well. but the great sunderland doc is on netflix. two seasons worth

oh yeah that one was a lot more of a TV show from spain. still need to finish it to see how he justifies the second yellow card on purpose against Ajax :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom