⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramos with a very rare missed pk

It happens......

Like the time he had RM miss a CL final in during their record setting season.

1605389213155.gif

Good win France but Portugal deserved the draw at least.

But Portugal showed me something today I didn’t think they had after France scored...... that fight!

I’m disappointed but encouraged. I mean France are the best team on the planet.

But I NEVER want to see Fonte again!

Tight match. I think it’ll end 1-1 after the subs come in and bring some pace.

Which team do y’all consider better: this current Portugal squad that won the Euro or that 04-06 squad that made the Euro final?

Top to bottom the current squad. But I’ll say you can argue who’s better between the 2000-02 squad or 04-06.

That 2000 squad lost in the semis to reigning world champs and eventual euro champs France in extra time by a pk. Expectations were sky high in 2000 with figo, rui costa at the height of his powers, hot head João pinto (punched a ref in the 02 World Cup that was rigged for the Koreans) who was overshadowed by rui costa, Fernando couto considered the Portugal’s best cb ever until recently with pepe, and Vitor baia in goal who was also Portugal’s best until recently. The way they played was indeed joga bonito. And their offfield swag is unmatched. Quaresma wishes he could pull up in the arrival terminal like this
BB7972A5-A808-41B0-B160-DC9A5EE5332E.jpeg

Top to bottom the current squad. But I’ll say you can argue who’s better between the 2000-02 squad or 04-06.

That 2000 squad lost in the semis to reigning world champs and eventual euro champs France in extra time by a pk. Expectations were sky high in 2000 with figo, rui costa at the height of his powers, hot head João pinto (punched a ref in the 02 World Cup that was rigged for the Koreans) who was overshadowed by rui costa, Fernando couto considered the Portugal’s best cb ever until recently with pepe, and Vitor baia in goal who was also Portugal’s best until recently. The way they played was indeed joga bonito. And their offfield swag is unmatched. Quaresma wishes he could pull up in the arrival terminal like this
BB7972A5-A808-41B0-B160-DC9A5EE5332E.jpeg

Don’t ever post this pic again please. For the sake of Portugal :rofl:

its been great busquets but the time has come. legs are old and the consolidated szn is exposing him even more.
barca wouldn't have won any of these trophies without him tbh. behind messi he's been the 2nd most consistent player for this squad. still can be a great veteran off the bench but under the brightest lights i think he might just be too slow now. this double pivot isn't helping him either

:smh: :smh: :smh: @ these ****ing papers.

in the end of the day these papers are at the service of the masters. To me this is using dog whistle racist stuff not for the sake of being racist, but to push classist ********. The biggest fear of the capitalists who run things is the working class catching on that the system is unfair and demanding a fair portion of the pie. Programs that get tax dollars (in the form of food) to the poor is a step in that direction, so they’ve gotta try to discredit the leader of the movement.

That said, **** them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom