⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a miss by Haaland, great run but it was a tiny tiny bit offside anyway

Dortmund has looked better this whole time but Lewandowski does what he does after a great counter
1-0

This whole time I had helder costa and helder postiga confused.. I’m like this dude must be old af, I used to play with him in the fifa 06 world cup video game :lol:

Last edited:
This guy Sane scored such a FIFA 21 goal. Counter attacking, somehow gets a shot off after running into 2 defenders with a perfectly placed shot :lol:

Three points!

EmPlI7RVoAA5T3J

Pickford is a real prick. He makes wreckless challenges to attacking players in the box

Has anyone suffered more at the hands of Bayern than Reus? He’s been taking L’s from them since around the time of that CL final. Props to him for staying with his club but man he’s gotta hate them especially after his teammates from that time went and joined the enemy

Love the shift Kova put in. Hidden magician. Injury seemed just a knock nothing crazy.

just realised last season was Kante's first season in the epl where he didn’t get a trophy. Sorry young king:frown:

This 4-3-3 seems to work well. Considering when Timo was on the left it was in a game time decision because Pulisic got injured during warmups two games ago if I recall correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom