⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the turn tables. Was sure Holding was going to get cooked today. Arsenal finally, for the first time in a dozen years, looked like the better team in Old Trafford :pimp:

Great win - much needed. Partey and Gabby signings were clutch today.

Still missing that final creative piece but progress

Ole not positive enough. Can understand it against PSG and RB but against Arsenal? Worse than the Spurs result

You know Arteta was on the sidelines feeling like this..

Screen Shot 2020-11-01 at 12.47.38 PM.png

Arteta is not the manager I thought he would be. Thought he’d be all about attacking, Gooners ok with the style of football he’s been employing?

If anything I would think they would be more up for a rivalry

You would think. We definitely could’ve benefited from a full stadium today, just had no energy in the first half.

wtf this is my first time seeing this :rofl:

This was a very unexpected stat. There was like a 2-3 year period where dude just started banging in free kicks out of nowhere and was probably the most feared in the world at it.

I read a lot of Barca fans saying Messi’s head isn’t at the club. I know it’s not going to happen but I’d like to see City shake the footy world and offer Barca 100m in January.

been offered to Real but Juve and Inter are gonna be after his signature when he's available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom