⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contact was made with him 4 days ago. Since then Koeman shot down his attempts at proving himself with the senior squad. He only has 1 year left on his deal too. I think we'll definitely be reaching out again now that he wasn't even given a squad number. Shamblelona

Smfh. Isn’t Bart on the hook financially or something if he doesn’t raise enough money? Guess they’re trying to send a message to Riqui for that reason? I actually like seeing Puig play for Barca even as a Madridista. And also on a human level I can’t imagine the young dude being as happy as he could be playing anywhere other than his home club. And you get that sense that for him to become his best and continue expressing that complete joy that any fan of the game, even of a rival club, can appreciate he’s gotta be in the Barca colors.

I’m not going to be too bummed if the business aspect of the game bursts his bubble and they lose a talented player for below market value. But I’m also not shook of a post-Messi Barca that’s already been run to the ground. Sports is theater too, and sometimes you don’t mind seeing your rival have a dude who‘s their prototype that feels like he was meant to play for them. And also entertain you as you root for them to lose. Imo a good Barca also pushes RM to be better.

Used to watch this back in the day

You love tekkers, that’s your thing. :lol:

Since you’re a Brazil stan, you remember that friendly match in London between Brazil and Portugal in 07?

Where Quaresma and Ronaldo (but especially Quaresma) were dancing all over the pitch. They Brazil’ed, Brazil.

Go find the highlights.

The contact was made with him 4 days ago. Since then Koeman shot down his attempts at proving himself with the senior squad. He only has 1 year left on his deal too. I think we'll definitely be reaching out again now that he wasn't even given a squad number. Shamblelona
Yea Koeman confirmed last week that he told him to go look for a loan at least so he can get some playing time which kinda makes it sound definitive that he's not in their plans this season which is crazy given how good he looked at the end of last season.

I'd go on loan and wait it out if I were him cause he'll 100% be outlasting Koeman at the club if he stays :lol:

so is he allowed on the touchline this week or is man coaching from the stands the rest of the season?

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

Since you’re a Brazil stan, you remember that friendly match in London between Brazil and Portugal in 07?

Where Quaresma and Ronaldo (but especially Quaresma) were dancing all over the pitch. They Brazil’ed, Brazil.

Go find the highlights.

And then Brazil Brazil'ed them the next year lol. Video was :pimp:

Either Ole's getting good money to say that or he's delusional. Banking on the latter since he says they had no pre season and need a few games to get going the CL will be out of reach by that point.

Thiago Silva is in the squad for tomorrow. Lamps will decide if he starts as we get closer to the game day. Mendy is not ready to play at keeper just yet. and we'll be using our third shirt tomorrow.

also Cech da gawd
1601083750063.png

Jesus injured now and Aguero still out.

means we gonna see Sterling False 9 and more Delap for a while.

Yes more Delap and Torres please.

I honestly never even noticed Ruben Dias on Benfica so I'm very neutral on the signing. At least he 6'2". By the way Benfica folded last season im very skeptical and we also got FLEECED last time we bought a defender from the Portuguese league by Coupé It Coupé It FC. Im hoping he works out if we do sell Garcia.

Mourinho mentioned Dias to our board numerous times in the past. I know mourinho is past it, but he’s always had a good eye for CBs.. I think last summer he was touted as an alternate to maguire. Our board decided to overpay and the rest is history

Where Quaresma and Ronaldo (but especially Quaresma) were dan
cing all over the pitch. They Brazil’ed, Brazil.

Go find the highlights.
I watched the game live. Quaresma had braids that game :smokin

To me Quaresma was naturally gifted compared with Cristiano. Had high hopes for him when he went to Barcelona

Mourinho mentioned Dias to our board numerous times in the past. I know mourinho is past it, but he’s always had a good eye for CBs.. I think last summer he was touted as an alternate to maguire. Our board decided to overpay and the rest is history

Yerp........ I was telling y’all that too, could have saved 50 million in the process too and you’d probably be more financially flexible to get Sancho right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom