⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go

Javi scores

History repeats itself? Javi starts his bayern career with a treble and the game winner in the supercup the next year. Ends it with a treble and a potential game winner in the supercup. This is 99% his last match of his bayern career. What a legend.

idk they seem to lack goals up top other than from the world’s best footballing de jong

it seems they get their European buff in Europa though

Definitely missing that clinical piece up top, but in terms of giving you a hard fought 90 minutes and stopping all the supply to the attackers they did a really good job. Kounde was a beast all match long and they stopped our front 3 from doing much of anything for nearly 120 minutes.

They're gonna be an atleti like out if they make the knockout stages. Really stubborn team that won't give up goals then pulls out one counter attack out of nothing to beat you 1-0

:sick:

Kounde going for well over double what Sevilla paid, when City pivots to him after failing to pry Koulibaly from Napoli.

The Bundesliga trophy always been my favorite but damn the DFB Pokal one is fire too.

UEFA should do better man, that joint is way to drab for the magnitude of the Champions League.

Funny I literally just read an exchange on Twitter with people saying exactly what you did haha. The bundesliga and pokal cups are the 2 most expensive trophies in european football. I love the pokal cup the most personally. Agreed on the CL trophy. It could be a lot more elegant/better

Saw the goodbye photo shoot Barca gave to Suarez

Madrid is dirty, couldn’t even give one to Ronaldo after everything he did :smh:

:lol:

3104C2B9-BC38-47FF-941B-6E7E597AED56.jpeg
F1A417C2-2E17-4DCB-B8B0-5DEF7F790289.jpeg

Kounde going for well over double what Sevilla paid, when City pivots to him after failing to pry Koulibaly from Napoli.

That the Sevillan model right there :lol: There was a recent interview where Monchi talked about the importance of increasing the price the players they are trying to sell. I'll see if I can find it

Saw the goodbye photo shoot Barca gave to Suarez

Madrid is dirty, couldn’t even give one to Ronaldo after everything he did :smh:

The terms were completely different. CR7/RM was more of a divorce, just one that didn’t get publicly messy. I highly doubt Ronaldo was trying to go back to the Bernabeu or Valdebebas to be used for a photo-op and be disturbed from whatever private island he was on mid-summer holiday :lol:

One thing I wasn’t a fan of was Real basically erasing Ronaldo from their social media after. It was stupid. If anything they could have just disabled comments instead of messing with basically a history time capsule / gallery. But the friendly photo shoot goodbye thing was not happening.

Ngl I’m a little bummed Bayern came back but only because I had jokes about the CL being a farmer’s league lined up :frown:

Had one about the anthem too, “these are the farmerssssss”

oh well

Definitely missing that clinical piece up top, but in terms of giving you a hard fought 90 minutes and stopping all the supply to the attackers they did a really good job. Kounde was a beast all match long and they stopped our front 3 from doing much of anything for nearly 120 minutes.

They're gonna be an atleti like out if they make the knockout stages. Really stubborn team that won't give up goals then pulls out one counter attack out of nothing to beat you 1-0

:sick:

monchi really is the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom