⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
1624470052412.png

Oh boy, Moutinho is a weird one for me.

The third place thing is an interesting dynamic makes it more important as it’s not just if you lose but try not to lose as badly as possible. Czech and Swiss are currently leading the way

:lol: @ people thinking Germany is this tolerant bastion of hope because they want a stadium to be in rainbows. Look at what they've done to Erwin Kostedde, Mesuit Ozil and many more due to racism, but because they raise rainbow flags they are suddenly these heroes.

Last edited:
and Danilo. Him and carvalhos form all year and the last two games weren’t great. Wouldn’t mind seeing palhinha instead

Danilo is fine with me, he knows these French players. And he plays better being the lone DM.

Moutinho doesn’t make any sense to me. I don’t get it.

Santos could be doing something different tho, he could be playing a back 5 with Danilo as another CB.

Sanches is great because he looks around him before he gets the ball, therefore he already knows what to do once he gets the ball.

Positional awareness. That's what separates the average players from the good ones

Sanches is great because he looks around him before he gets the ball, therefore he already knows what to do once he gets the ball.

Positional awareness. That's what separates the average players from the good ones

He’s been great so far.

Portugal look way more in control and poised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom