⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get to choose between Werner and Morata to score in an empty net or else you die.
RapidColorlessIberianbarbel-max-1mb.gif

What about azpilicueta?
Was he even in the match day squad?

I don't think Adama should even got called up, but if you bring him, he's definitely brings a different element to the what you do. Inaki & Aspas should have been there. Of Course Fati would be a difference maker, but he's recovering.

Lucho is just about fired.

Semedo is such a bum. Been this way at Wolves all season too, can’t defend, can’t cross. Doesn’t read the game. I used to believe in this dude at Barça. :smh:

How does this 3rd place finish thing work into the next round? I don’t think anyone understands yet.

Trying to figure out the scenarios right now is going to make your head hurt on top of the headache the team gave us today. There’s head to head, goal differential, goals scored, yellow card, offsides, fouls, and other random **** will determine the four best third place teams. Only bright spot is that we will know exactly what we need to do to advance since our group plays last. Won’t have to scoreboard watch like the teams in the earlier groups will be doing

Trying to figure out the scenarios right now is going to make your head hurt on top of the headache the team gave us today. There’s head to head, goal differential, goals scored, yellow card, offsides, fouls, and other random **** will determine the four best third place teams. Only bright spot is that we will know exactly what we need to do to advance since our group plays last. Won’t have to scoreboard watch like the teams in the earlier groups will be doing

ITS SO CONFUSING :lol:

I just saw this tho, yay, top of the third place group for now :lol:

E8C80AAA-B875-4D49-A116-28820E3F22EF.jpeg

Did FIFA relax shin guard requirements? I see alot of players with short socks not wearing shin guards.
In the very particular case of peaky blinder grealish his socks are low for superstition and he uses kid shin guards for better mobility and control with the ball. The rules say you MUST wear socks because it’s part of the kit. Can’t have a team looking poor or raggedy.

The shin guards are still a grey area. “You should wear them but just don’t complain if you’re hurt”

We will never be able to beat Germany. Never. Doesn’t matter if they suck, doesn’t matter if they trotted out their Sunday league team....

We see those colors, we start running. I’ll never understand. We have never beat them.

We’re a joke.

We beat them in Euro 2000, 3-0, but the recent past had been awful (Euro 2008, WC 2014) this one hurts just as much as the WC loss, didn't think that was possible given the current squad but here we are. Potentially one game left for Santos...

Nuno Mendes has to play against France. IDC if he’s a left footed LB, he needs to take Semedo’s place at RB. He’s too good to be on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom