⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t wanna get my Twellman on and assume stuff but honestly man I hope dude is able to feel proud of what he’s done as a footballer and moves on to the next phase of his life. Dude’s young with M’s to invest. Still plenty to live and hustle for.

Could it also been totally random? (Of course not worth risking your life again, I agree).

But I read this as a “possible” reason.

“Sudden arrhythmic death syndrome, or SADS, is when someone dies suddenly following a cardiac arrest and no obvious cause can be found. This affects around 500 people in the UK every year.”

Then again this happens in Football a lot so it could also be the heart just giving out due the running. It’s crazy how in the dark the medical world still is. We may never know.

Y’all ordering kits from fanatics paying retail? I’ve been sitting on a 30% off code that I don’t know when it expires but can be used multiple times. If anybody wants it let me know. I found it on some jersey page

Please send it my way.

Austria reminds me of a Sunday league team. Dudes don't pick their head up and look around them for their teammates when counter attacking

You really do have a short memory because for a while, Ox was indeed better than Memphis. Especially Ox’s first season at Liverpool before he got hurt.

Man GTF OH. :lol:

You have the short memory. When Ox and Memphis were being debated it was when Ox was a WINGER at Arsenal. It was a Winger vs Winger conversation due to the fact United acquired Memphis.

Once Ox when to Liverpool and started playing midfield the convo was done. It wasn’t worth discussing.

Man GTF OH. :lol:

You have the short memory. When Ox and Memphis were being debated it was when Ox was a WINGER at Arsenal. It was a Winger vs Winger conversation during the time United acquired Memphis.

Once Ox when to Liverpool and started playing midfield the convo was done.

Please. The convo was done because Memphis was playing in a farmer’s league while Ox was winning the Champions League.

Now that the tables have turned all you guys who forgot about Memphis back then want to come out and say “I told you so.” I’m not allowing it, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom