⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the quality of international competition is sub-par now because of all the games players play at club level.

They really don't get a break anymore

France is still the team to beat until otherwise though for me

Real hard to see DD messing it up with that squad

They have a great squad and are flying under the radar…that’s when the Italians usually thrive
They haven't lost since 2018 either when they missed out on the WC

Portugal can theoretically play the same game France just played against them

That’s literally exactly what I was going to say. I do not want to see Santos park the bus against Germany.

If Santos wants to park the bus against France that’s fine, it worked in November. But we better take it to this German squad.

That’s literally exactly what I was going to say. I do not want to see Santos park the bus against Germany.

If Santos wants to park the bus against France that’s fine, it worked in November. But we better take it to this German squad.

We owe the Germans a little something for 14, 12, 08, and 06 but at that point in 06 it was who cares. Would be great to send low and his booger picking, ball scratching sniffer *** into retirement

no doubt that international games especailly in tourneys teams are extra defensive. and that's Italy's bread n butter. they scored 3 goals in a single game for the first time in hella long. and you can essentially make it to the next round on 3 draws if you play it right.

What kind of moron bets that’s Bruno would take a penalty before Ronaldo?

A FK yea, but a penalty? That person deserved to lose that money. :lol:

In the words of Troopz “Are you mad Bluddd?”

Almost went full kit wanker today. Even had the sideline bib but couldn’t do the shorts. Need pockets. I love international tournaments.

13E67701-C485-47F5-A4EA-013A57A2D31B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom