⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugal did what they needed to today, assured their passage to the next round as one of the best 3rd place teams.

34D2BBE9-8C1E-46A3-9325-520A5E4825B6.gif

He was nowhere to be found in 80 minutes tho :lol:

What do you expect him to do, run down the wing at 35 k/m an hour do some stopovers and put in a cross?

The man is 36, 36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He’s a Striker now man. Strikers can go missing for 80 mins and show up in 10 seconds all the time. That’s how the position has always been.

And to be fair I thought Ronaldo played well in the first half. Made good runs, was assertive in the air, and Jota clearly missed him for a goal.

Jota also stupidly back heeled that cross that completely thru off Ronnie’s timing for the volley - I’ve saw the replay 6 times now.

The man is 36 now, just enjoy bruh. I do agree tho, Sanches might need to start starting or coming on much earlier.

Portugal getting plenty of wear out of that (painfully unlikeable) away kit. Not sure I can even remember a game in the last year of the top of my head where they wore their red/green combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom