⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hoping for a good football match. Rooting for Dortmund low key because of some of the higher-ups at bayern

Mendy byke

D3VxTFHWsAET01S.jpg:large

If a team can look that bad in one half, then look like the 16-17 team in the second half, there's something really wrong with that

it's hard not to like bugatti benz unless you're valbuena of course
never any extra **** with him. imagine this current french squad with benz instead of world trash giroud

it's hard not to like bugatti benz unless you're valbuena of course
never any extra **** with him. imagine this current french squad with benz instead of world trash giroud
Benz and Giroud's game are similar they play for their wingers, neither are dependable, I'll never count on either to score in a big match, their instincts are to drift and connect play before being an aggressor in the box.

Benz and Giroud's game are similar they play for their wingers, neither are dependable, I'll never count on either to score in a big match, their instincts are to drift and connect play before being an aggressor in the box.
except for one is a prolific goal scorer

:sick::sick::sick::sick: idk if I even want to keep watching

Milan up 1-0 on Juve :nerd: and just as I switch over, Dybala knocks in a penalty goal

Last edited:
Not like this Dortmund :smh:
They better make the most of their remaining matches

Laporte with the goal line clearance smh that was close. We started off flat this second half

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom