⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rom byke?

6 goals in his last 3 starts,seems like it :pimp:

Really happy for him,could've sulked and tried to force a move when he was looked at as Rash's back up but he continued to work on his game and circumstances allowed him to get more chances and he's really made the most out of them.

Been loving it and hope he can continue building on it cause he's got too many tools/qualities in his locker to be relegated to the bench, first touch be damned :lol:

Just wish his boy Alexis could do the same

Im telling yall, yall life long soccer fans grow up with a bad first touch being like unforgivable. :lol:

for me who go to this sport a week ago, it's easier for me to overlook it and see through to the positives of Lukaku.

He's a smart, a good passer, built like a running back and when the first touch cooperates can finish well,

stop fronting on my nephew. :lol:

*Whew*...

The Snake styled on us enough at OT,would've been sickening had that counted

Mbappe might be as good a passer as he is a finisher on the low though,could have easily had 2 assists already

With RM out of the tournament, Atleti could win the CL but with apologies to @Diego Pasta , Cholo tactics are holding back the club IMO.
I used to say that but after our sociedad game my eyes were opened. Our team is at our strongest, and as much as i ****ed on morata at the beginning of our transfer window I can’t now. He has 4 goals for us, a brace, and a bunch of disallowed goals/penalties opportunities. We finally have the squad but Juve is a tough team.

A129F45B-4AB3-4FCF-9014-17C152936D29.gif

Mbappe's movement on and off the ball is truly world class man

Dude is legit always a threat in the final third

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom