⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poch said Kane might be fit for the final but it appeared to just be his gut feeling, not a medical analysis. I'd rather we don't rush in an unfit Kane just for the sake of playing him.
He could replace Llorente as a sub I suppose.

Are Salah and Firmino gonna be fit by then?

I don’t care if Harry Kane is fit enough to somersault all the way to Madrid. He CANNOT start the game.

Coming on a sub is okay tho :lol:

I’m speechless now that you’ve reminded that they had no transfer window signings. Beat ManC. Holy hell. Now an English final. Need to look back at the last league games they had against each other

bruuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i completely missed the 2nd half
i should've taken today off instead of yesterday

it's ok
FDJ and MDL come wallow in our miseries with us
tenor.gif

I’m speechless now that you’ve reminded that they had no transfer window signings. Beat ManC. Holy hell. Now an English final. Need to look back at the last league games they had against each other
Largely thanks to Sissoko. Imagine how trash we'd have been if he didn't magically start dominating the midfield week in week out.

We gonna have to re-do or make up a new Ole chant next season anyways cause the players mentioned aren't gonna be here next season :lol: *shrugs*

bruh can spurs really unbottle it against pool?
does kane have a chance to play?

rck3sactown rck3sactown Belgium Belgium
have it all fams
source.gif
Poch said Kane might be fit for the final but he noted it was his "gut feeling", so it doesn't appear to be based on any medical analysis. Since he didn't bring up a medical analysis I'm assuming he won't make the final. Perhaps as a sub.

Poch said Kane might be fit for the final but he noted it was his "gut feeling", so it doesn't appear to be based on any medical analysis. Since he didn't bring up a medical analysis I'm assuming he won't make the final. Perhaps as a sub.
would Kane be a decent sub at all?? i guess he would be that Llorente sub right?

think I may travel to Madrid for the final if I can get the time off work. checked out plant tickets and would get tickets from a third party but who cares, spurs in the UCL final #coys #ttid.

Man what a Champions League campaign it's been,****s felt like March Madness seeing all sorts of crazy comebacks and upsets

Fair play to Poch and Spurs for the epic comeback on the road and for breaking new ground in Europe

He's really staking his claim as a world class manager,def in for him shocking the world and finally winning a major trophy

An All-Prem final is sure to get snobs everywhere in their feels :lol:

An all Prem CL final and with possible all Prem EL final and a possible All Prem Super Cup :lol:

Da Prem gonna dominate the next 10 years in Europe callin' it now. Spain had their run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom