⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
José is absolutely right, great praise for Klopp.

I must say, José is great pundit. I’ve seen stuff like this in clips from BeIN Sports and RT Sports. He’s entertaining, analytical, funny, etc.

If I was him I’d he just go get a fat contract in England and be a pundit for Sky or BT Sports. No need to manage anymore, you’ve won everything.
I think Jose is funnier when he doesnt manage. It's very cringe when he throws his own players under the bus. It's a lot funnier when it's not his own players. Unload the clip old man :lol:

BC718B02-DEA2-4A98-A141-9DFBF3301851.jpeg

EFAAB494-0955-42F0-A419-F0F4B860E046.jpeg

FBE92A9E-03E5-42B8-A18F-DC3B613206C8.gif

@jape I tried to tell you. You really do hate to see it.

I can't remember which game it was but it was getting boring on BeIN and they had half the screen on the game muted and the other half with Jose ranting. wasn't even commenting on the game:rofl:

I can't remember which game it was but it was getting boring on BeIN and they had half the screen on the game muted and the other half with Jose ranting. wasn't even commenting on the game:rofl:

I remember seeing a clip of that, forgot the game too. It was absolutely absurd, José wasn’t just talking about random things they asked :lol:

José is BOX OFFICE. Go get that Sky Sport/ BT Sport money Joe :lol:

#1 rule in any sport. You play to win the game. Doesn’t matter how many points you need etc. You play to win every time to step on the field, court, ring, whatever.

Congrats Barca, you played yourself. Heavily.

For those who missed it, some short clips (you don’t even need to understand Spanish), you need to understand bantz

Messi?

Soria explodes :lol:

And some good old fashioned criticism that you probably need to understand Spanish for. And I’d agree with some of this concerning Barça.

Hot take but Barca are a night and day team when in the Camp Nou vs a hostile environment when things start to get a little rough and they feel pressure. This is why when this tie was made I was hype that the second leg would be at Anfield. Although I never could have predicted this.

They can’t do it ona rainy night in Stoke

Honestly Roncero dying of laughter during Soria’s rant was the absolute best

:lol:

That may have been the GREATEST rant I’ve ever seen, in the history of all Sports. :wow:

The guy kicked the ball with a bunch of people in the room and threw his handfan, his handfan
:rofl::rofl:

*EDIT* - I just rewatched it for like the 3rd time - After Soria sits down and gets up for like the 5th time, one of the dudes on the opposite bench, Ronaldo’s buddy, passes the ball towards him on the low...

Dude wanted the assist in case Soria kicked the ball again :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
It’s absolutely crazy just how important the Champions League is in Spain. I mean it’s important everywhere else (Juve, City, etc) but in Spain it’s like an extra level. It’s like La Liga turned into the FA CUP :lol:

Valverde is about to win two doubles, back to back. But no CL title, so guess what? You’re SACKED.

The pressure is unlike anywhere else. Maybe Juve/Torino can compare now, but they don’t have any Italian competition in the CL.

what a match. hope everyones healthy for the final.

I just noticed it was chief oompa loompa who Gini jumped over for his second goal. What a bum, ol tall for nothing lanky *** dude

Honestly Roncero dying of laughter during Soria’s rant was the absolute best

:lol:

That may have been the GREATEST rant I’ve ever seen, in the history of all Sports. :wow:

The guy kicked the ball with a bunch of people in the room and threw his handfan, his handfan :rofl:

me cago en la puta de su madre!!!

donde estan los tios?!!!!

Man I would have been on the floor dying
:rofl: :rofl:

It’s absolutely crazy just how important the Champions League is in Spain. I mean it’s important everywhere else (Juve, City, etc) but in Spain it’s like an extra level. It’s like La Liga turned into the FA CUP :lol:

Valverde is about to win two doubles, back to back. But no CL title, so guess what? You’re SACKED.

The pressure is unlike anywhere else. Maybe Juve/Torino can compare now, but they don’t have any Italian competition in the CL.

La Liga has only been devalued in Barcelona’s universe. You think Real Madrid sees it that way? Atletico Madrid?

me cago en la puta de su madre!!!

donde estan los tios?!!!!

Man I would have been on the floor dying
:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: so many classic lines.

“Tanto tiki-taka, Tanto Fair Play... LA MADRE QUE ME PARIO......FAIR PLAY!!!!....... FAIR PLAY!!!!!!”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s also great cause he has such a thick Andalusian accent. He’s soooooo stereotypically Andalusian, with his accent, his words, and god damn hand fan. :lol:

La Liga has only been devalued in Barcelona’s universe. You think Real Madrid sees it that way? Atletico Madrid?

I absolutely think Real Madrid see it that way too, even if they haven’t won many Ligas this century. CL is always the priority.

RM have fired managers who win the league and get knocked out of the CL many times. Zidane saved his job winning the CL. RM have never fired a manager after winning the CL.

Atlético not so much, and it’s obvious why.

But Real Madrid absolutely, especially in Spain. It’s not even debatable to me bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom