⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOLVES......

7th place, we did it, we f’n did it!!!! :emoji_sob:

Armada Armada nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 hey guys. Love you guys. Just need you guys to beat Watford in the FA CUP so us Wolves can go to Europe now. Okay? I’ve always loved Man City and you guys are my besties.

WOLVES......

7th place, we did it, we f’n did it!!!! :emoji_sob:

Armada Armada nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 hey guys. Love you guys. Just need you guys to beat Watford in the FA CUP so us Wolves can go to Europe now. Okay? I’ve always loved Man City and you guys are my besties.

09ED2A9A-A2E0-41D5-8407-9523F6590171.gif

Wolves are 8 points behind Man United, 9 points behind Arsenal, and 10-12 points behind Chelsea and Tottenham.....

And they're all 20-25 points behind Manchester City and Liverpool..... (embarrassing)
:lol: :lol:

Couple transfers here, couple transfers there... Wolves could fight for the 4th spot next year. We got the money - we’ll have Europa, we have great owners, great manager, great fans, and most importantly we have Jorge Mendes.

I mean is it THAT outside the realm of possibilities?

Last edited:
psg:rofl:

cavani misses a penalty in extra time to win the game
after neymar stayed on the ground crying so the ref didn't let him back on the field to take the penalty :lol:

what if we gave you umtiti?
Nah. Laca has been one of the best strikers in Europe this season (18 goals and 10 assists) and he's only 27. The sky is the limit for him.

I like Umtiti, but he's struggled with injuries and form this season and lost his place to Lenglet. Not to mention he's carrying an injury that needs surgery and he ignored your medical team's advice to have it. And since he isn't prem proven and the quoted price for him is reportedly 50M, it's a loss for us.

Nah. Laca has been one of the best strikers in Europe this season and he's only 27. The sky is the limit for him.

I like Umtiti, but he's struggled with injuries and form this season and lost his place to Lenglet. Not to mention he's carrying an injury that needs surgery and he ignored your medical team's advice to have it. And since he isn't prem proven and the quoted price for him is reportedly 50M, it's a loss for us.
"prem proven" is such a joke

but you are exactly right about umtiti and his knee
but laca isn't going to want to play in the europa league again so yall better tighten up
why wouldn't he want to come to barca is the question

and you can't be one of the best strikers in europe and not play champions league...doesn't make sense if you think about it

"prem proven" is such a joke

but you are exactly right about umtiti and his knee
but laca isn't going to want to play in the europa league again so yall better tighten up
why wouldn't he want to come to barca is the question

It really isn't. Many expensive CB's from other leagues have come to the prem and been exposed. Look at the amount of money Citibank and Utd have spent.

Barca and Madrid are dreams for alot of players. But there are only so many spots available and players want to play, not sit on the bench. Barca isn't a dream for everyone.

Laca is getting the chance to be the main man here and be part of our rebuilding process. Plus he's on a long term contract. It's gonna cost ya'll to poach our players this time.

Last edited:
Cardiff and palace been entraining so far. Cardiff keeper made an amazing save just now. Very open game

It really isn't. Many expensive CB's from other leagues have come to the prem and been exposed. Look at the amount of money Citibank and Utd have spent.
Barca and Madrid are dreams for alot of players. But there are only so many spots available and players want to play, not sit on the bench. Barca isn't a dream for everyone.
Laca is getting the chance to be the main man here and be part of our rebuilding process. Plus he's on a long term contract. It's gonna cost ya'll to poach our players this time.
yall are broke and have no leverage
suarez is 32 and laca would finally have the chance to play for a big club

but yeah prem proven is a joke
league isn't difficult at all. just rich

yall are broke and have no leverage
suarez is 32 and laca would finally have the chance to play for a big club

but yeah prem proven is a joke
league isn't difficult at all. just rich
He's under a long term deal and doesn't have BARCA DNA! Ya'll tried the same nonsense with Hector and got pushed back when you couldn't get him for peanuts.
and Messi is 31. So what? It's easy to say a league isn't difficult when your club doesn't play in that league and has all the advantages and sit's at the top sucking up most of their leagues revenue so other squads can't improve and have to sell their best assets to Barca and Madrid. It's gonna cost yall this time. And trying to give us an injury prone, out of form player ain't gonna cut it.

Umtiti will just sign with us to play with Laca, and Obama, and Kos. That new French Connection :pimp:

Would love to see us sell Mustafi and then overpay for Titi Boy this summer, along with Aouar in the middle of the field.

I just saw the highlights. That Son red card is nonsense, that’s a yellow to me. That other guy tho, clear red. That was a terrible and dangerous tackle. Like the M’Bappe tackle last week :smh:

I literally cannot believe how pathetic the top 4 race is tho, turrible, just turrible. All of y’all :smh:

Y’all should just hand 4th place to Wolves.

Dortmund dont want to win the Bundesliga :smh:
They've had so many mental breakdowns at the end of matches this season its insane.

Dortmund dont want to win the Bundesliga :smh:
They've had so many mental breakdowns at the end of matches this season its insane.

up 2-0 at the half just to give up 2 in the second half and almost a third in stoppage time

meanwhile bayern won 3-1 earlier today and have a 4-point advantage

Lololol prem proven as if La Liga is Ligue 1. Dude would have declined that Juve back 3 with Gigi as Arsenal’s defense because they didn’t show out for Watford.

But for real though I could see Umtiti not being a great fit for Arsenal because he also isn’t europa proven

Those Leicester jerseys are the best jersey I’ve seen for next year so far, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom