⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax should get odegard

Barca 6 pts from the title. Could be secured by next weekend. Should leave plenty of time to rest for Liverpool.

Last edited:
United with a very big chance to move up as high as 3rd place today with a win, and I hope we get it done. But with that said, I don't want to jinx it, but the end of this season has me feeling like the 2017. THE SEASON OF SIXTH. Had a million opportunities to move up the table but would always draw or lose to stay 6th.

#GGMU

614C8156-35BB-4E72-8683-444926174454.jpeg

I need Everton to show out today, Chelsea dropped the ball against Liverpool and Man United is right on their ***es.

I don't expect anything out of Palace so I won't even waste time hoping they crank out a good result :lol:

Yo, what a hit by Sigurdsson. Low with tons of pace, not much DDG can do to save that. I did think Dalot could have been closer, tighter to Richarlison on Everton's first goal. MU hasn't won an away fixture since the PSG comeback at Parc des Princes?!

champcruthik champcruthik
this is who you picked to beat barca at the camp nou
just thought id remind you

and juve effectively been worse with ronaldo
just a heads up before we start the ******** ronaldo narratives

champcruthik champcruthik
this is who you picked to beat barca at the camp nou
just thought id remind you

and juve effectively been worse with ronaldo
just to remind yall
Looking ahead, it's really make-or-break for two clubs in Europe. First, PSG. Third year of Neymar and Mbappe together. Tuchel gotta get the Parisians to a final, at minimum. Secondly, Juve. Agnelli brought CR7 to Turin to win CL titles that have escaped Juventus in recent history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom