╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

wohcttank wrote:
They have 2 bomb sniffing dogs at the Q right now checking the arena out.

Wow, OD
laugh.gif

On that Lebron tip, he's doing exactly what he did to NY all those years leading up to his free agency. Flirt, mention the possibilities, say maybe, not ruling anything out - but to be honest - he's saving face and only doing this to help up his image and keep his name popping up while playing Cleveland. He also wants the crowd to be less hostile since he's playing in the same place where his game grew up.

It's all B$.

To be honest - you couldn't ask me now if I wanted to have him back; given the circumstances - all I want is a damn championship with pure sincerity. If he wanted to come back - and he was still in his prime; and wasn't just trying to come back just to complete his "legacy" I'll consider it as a fan...

...but I like I said, it's all B$ right now.

Hopefully I can make it to the game tonight! Go Cavs!

wohcttank wrote:
They have 2 bomb sniffing dogs at the Q right now checking the arena out.

Wow, OD
laugh.gif

On that Lebron tip, he's doing exactly what he did to NY all those years leading up to his free agency. Flirt, mention the possibilities, say maybe, not ruling anything out - but to be honest - he's saving face and only doing this to help up his image and keep his name popping up while playing Cleveland. He also wants the crowd to be less hostile since he's playing in the same place where his game grew up.

It's all B$.

To be honest - you couldn't ask me now if I wanted to have him back; given the circumstances - all I want is a damn championship with pure sincerity. If he wanted to come back - and he was still in his prime; and wasn't just trying to come back just to complete his "legacy" I'll consider it as a fan...

...but I like I said, it's all B$ right now.

Hopefully I can make it to the game tonight! Go Cavs!

laugh.gif
@ FSN Ohio - not even acknowledging James

"big game with Dwayne wad and Norris Cole coming to town!"

laugh.gif
@ FSN Ohio - not even acknowledging James

"big game with Dwayne wad and Norris Cole coming to town!"

Back
Top Bottom