∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
^
• Frank starts destroying clubs because Osip now owns them and Frank is setting up to rob the Russians and the Vinci heads during a big money drop off to finalize the railway deal. Frank will probably have Nails at his side because he ordered two of everything in a supplies list, two AK-47s, etc.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
there could b LULZ in the sports forum putting last years Knicks games on there, cause I'm sure that's how their fans reacted like Marty
roll.gif

^
• Frank starts destroying clubs because Osip now owns them and Frank is setting up to rob the Russians and the Vinci heads during a big money drop off to finalize the railway deal. Frank will probably have Nails at his side because he ordered two of everything in a supplies list, two AK-47s, etc.
It still repeats at the end

gas mask x2 (twice)

kevlar vest x2 (twice)

ect.

just a funny oversight 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yea if there is no reason for that, that's pretty lazy. You know damn well in this day and age, in a show like this, that someone is going to screenshot that and see what it says

Do you trust her? Blake mentioned that everyone has been compromised except for Nails.

j1tAsEx.jpg

Last edited:
She's not been the greatest actress IMO.. When she opens her mouth I cringe. I believe a few more "good guys" or neutral parties will be exposed for their treachery

Franks wife is fine but she's a terrible actress. Or maybe is intentional.

Seems so forced. Looks like she's about to cry at any moment. Also sounds dumb as rocks

It is the writing. She can only do so much with what she is given

She has been find in everything else she has done. She kinda overacts and talks funny, like she has to work extra hard to hide her accent.

Kinda like Jax from SOA

The writing is the main thing holding this season back. They need to bring someone in next season to work with Pizzolatto the way Fukunaga did.

It's still a good show. Last few episodes got me back on board.

Last edited:
Do you trust her? Blake mentioned that everyone has been compromised except for Nails.

j1tAsEx.jpg

i believe she's been bought, too. she had that look on her face when she stepped in the office and saw blake dead on the floor like she had been found out.

if she does turn out to be compromised, i've seen it coming and wouldn't be surprised.

I really like this season.
If this season dropped as a whole on Netflix, less people would complain about weak episodes because those early episodes were necessary to really set the pieces to fall.

Also, McAdams' look after Ray said, "Looks like we'll have to ride it out the whole night...", girl wanted it bad.

You could replace Frank's wife with a potato & I wouldn't even notice. 

That'd have to be one sexy *** potato.

She has been trying to get him to pack up and run away with her. That could lead one to believe she knew what was coming and possibly regretted having a part in it. ^^She did have that 'oh ****' look on her face when she saw Blake. Frank gave her the 'you ******' me?' look. Wouldn't be surprised if Frank has her killed or kills her himself in the finale.

Last edited:
Franks wife is fine but she's a terrible actress. Or maybe is intentional.

Seems so forced. Looks like she's about to cry at any moment. Also sounds dumb as rocks
I thought she killed her role in Flight with Denzel.

She doesn't really have many speaking parts in TD2, they just make her stand there and look at Frank all weird, in almost every scene. She's a down *** Chick though in True Detective, she went in and saw the dead body and was like "what do you need me to do.....ok done"

The writing is the main thing holding this season back. They need to bring someone in next season to work with Pizzolatto the way Fukunaga did.

Pizzolatto hated having to work with Fukunaga doe. People say he is crazy intense/controlling and got upset and time Fukunaga disagreed with him

VV really won me over during these last few eps,Frank is such a boss :pimp:

Pizzolatto hated having to work with Fukunaga doe. People say he is crazy intense/controlling and got upset and time Fukunaga disagreed with him

Dude is feeling himself way too much if this is the case :lol:. He`s not nearly a good enough wrtiter to just brush off second opinions from people who actually now what they`re doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom