♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cbreezy lookin like

23w2pds.jpg

Originally Posted by JRodski

tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
Abercrombie has some nice cargos.  They have a nice distressed look with a nice cargo pattern to go with it.  They aren't as long as the ones wayne has on, but they are definitely below the knee.  I don't rock anything else from abercrombie, but the camo cargos are nice and they don't have some big abercrombie logo on them.

Originally Posted by JRodski

tryin to find some cargos like the ones wayne has on. most of the ones i come across are either too short or have some type of funky camo pattern. im lookin for somethin below the knee, that has that distressed/worn look to them...

anyone?
Abercrombie has some nice cargos.  They have a nice distressed look with a nice cargo pattern to go with it.  They aren't as long as the ones wayne has on, but they are definitely below the knee.  I don't rock anything else from abercrombie, but the camo cargos are nice and they don't have some big abercrombie logo on them.

Originally Posted by 23soles

Originally Posted by fly1587

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Wale could've been wearing one of these
aw well, that Maybach Music chain is still
pimp.gif
He has
b8716e4648b6add4906b143430b3070d5e383f89.jpg

What shirt is Wale rocking? I've seen it twice now.
It says Louis Vuitton but I know it can't really be LV
Its PHATKAPS a Boutique store In Nashville,TN
Wale did a Meet and Greet before that Show in Nashville

I'm pretty sure it's actually LV. It looks like one of the tees from the Steven Sprouse re-release. 
Yea its a LV tee.. Just like 23 soles said.

e92d_35.jpg

Originally Posted by 23soles

Originally Posted by fly1587

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Wale could've been wearing one of these
aw well, that Maybach Music chain is still
pimp.gif
He has
b8716e4648b6add4906b143430b3070d5e383f89.jpg

What shirt is Wale rocking? I've seen it twice now.
It says Louis Vuitton but I know it can't really be LV
Its PHATKAPS a Boutique store In Nashville,TN
Wale did a Meet and Greet before that Show in Nashville

I'm pretty sure it's actually LV. It looks like one of the tees from the Steven Sprouse re-release. 
Yea its a LV tee.. Just like 23 soles said.

e92d_35.jpg

Where can you find some camo shorts with some actually length on them though?

Where can you find some camo shorts with some actually length on them though?

yall gotta remember that lil wayne is 5'6'', so its not that his shorts are that long, he's just short...

yall gotta remember that lil wayne is 5'6'', so its not that his shorts are that long, he's just short...

Yeah, that's true, but Wiz Khalifa is a pretty tall dude and his are always a nice length. Btw, I have had Levi's, Abercrombie, and American Eagle Camo shorts in the past. I might just try to size up I guess

Yeah, that's true, but Wiz Khalifa is a pretty tall dude and his are always a nice length. Btw, I have had Levi's, Abercrombie, and American Eagle Camo shorts in the past. I might just try to size up I guess

Originally Posted by DZaster

I might just try to size up I guess

thats usually what i do, or ive bought old camo pants at the thrift store n made my own.
if not hit up a military surplus....

Originally Posted by DZaster

I might just try to size up I guess

thats usually what i do, or ive bought old camo pants at the thrift store n made my own.
if not hit up a military surplus....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom