♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
did they really need to make a list though..

stevie wonder can see that the whole kardashian clan is emulating kanye's style now.

LeBron's reaction is on point, "Reebok trying to make a comeback with a washed up ball player, 2 wanksta's,and poorly made shoes"

I'm gonna agree with everything BUT the part in bold. You really need to check what people are saying about the overall build quality of Reebok product in the 'Other Brands' forum. Their retro line up is at the very least on par if not predominantly better than the NSW/JB retro junk that's priced at least $40-$60 higher.

Damn :smh:

My dude Iverson hurting... hate to see his funds have depleted so much.

Would have been back in the day he would had his whole neck frozen with some of the nicest jewels.

Would have been back in the day he would had his whole neck frozen with some of the nicest jewels

My man, those jewels are at the forefront of the many reasons why his funds have been depleted.

LeBron's reaction is on point, "Reebok trying to make a comeback with a washed up ball player, 2 wanksta's,and poorly made shoes"
I'm gonna agree with everything BUT the part in bold. You really need to check what people are saying about the overall build quality of Reebok product in the 'Other Brands' forum. Their retro line up is at the very least on par if not predominantly better than the NSW/JB retro junk that's priced at least $40-$60 higher.
fair enough, I haven't bought a pair of Reeboks since the Shaqnosis and Kemp days, and the turf's also. They looked great, but were terrible on the feet, and the paint used to come off and rub away in weeks. So I honestly haven't given their new ones a chance. On the flipside, they haven't done anything that's made me wanna give them another shot
ohwell.gif
Reebok can't make a full comeback until they discontinue those all white Workouts, aka the Baby Mama shoes

But I'm sure they sell enough to justify production and I'm sure they care more about the immediate Profit than trying to change consumer perception

That Complex/Kanye/Disick article is reaching in some of those pics

Reebok can't make a full comeback until they discontinue those all white Workouts, aka the Baby Mama shoes

But I'm sure they sell enough to justify production and I'm sure they care more about the immediate Profit than trying to change consumer perception​

That Complex/Kanye/Disick article is reaching in some of those pics​

son, that shoe is a classic. AF1's for breezys status. those things kept reebok afloat.

Last edited:
fair enough, I haven't bought a pair of Reeboks since the Shaqnosis and Kemp days, and the turf's also. They looked great, but were terrible on the feet, and the paint used to come off and rub away in weeks. So I honestly haven't given their new ones a chance. On the flipside, they haven't done anything that's made me wanna give them another shot :\

not eem the dmx or instapump fury runners?

Since I actually own a pair of Kamikazes and have put a pair of Questions on my feet I can tell you that the quality is absolutely top notch. The Kamikaze feels 20 times more comfortable than any Jordan I've worn in my life. Think more of the value rather than brand, you might learn something. The Reebok comeback is alive as long as they don't flood the market with retros and run out of ideas. I hope they start to get more comfortable and try to get back on the map with newer lifestyle shoes.

Would have been back in the day he would had his whole neck frozen with some of the nicest jewels.

Allen Iverson is has money...a lot of money...in fact he's rich as hell...

Always funny when people say stuff like this about Iverson :lol:

Since I actually own a pair of Kamikazes and have put a pair of Questions on my feet I can tell you that the quality is absolutely top notch. The Kamikaze feels 20 times more comfortable than any Jordan I've worn in my life. Think more of the value rather than brand, you might learn something. The Reebok comeback is alive as long as they don't flood the market with retros and run out of ideas. I hope they start to get more comfortable and try to get back on the map with newer lifestyle shoes.
No way those kamikazes are more comfortable than 8s, 12s or 14s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom