Biv

Joey lawrence in flight 96s

Godzillas

Method man rockin the barry sanders

Dude from party of five

Gp.... i cant remember the name of these :smokin

Black purp deions in the back

That's not what Phil said.

He said that fashion has gotten so crazy, that anytime somebody wearing basics staples, managing to not look like a total idiot, it elicits wild praise.

so there's something wrong if somebody likes a simple fit? nobody praised him, or went crazy, i just said i liked it, but of course somebody's got to get rustled over someone else's opinion.

so there's something wrong if somebody likes a simple fit? nobody praised him, or went crazy, i just said i liked it, but of course somebody's got to get rustled over someone else's opinion.

He wasn't talking about YOU, per se.

Look, Lord D was just wearing a plain shirt, some jeans (odd color, IMO) and a pair of black and red Jordans.

I think some of us find it weird when people comment at how dope somebody looks when they are literally wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and a popular pair of sneakers. He looks fine - there is nothing wrong with it... as evidenced by the fact that this is the kind of outfit millions of people wear everyday, from celebs to average joes, from teenagers to the middle aged.

Again, Phil's point was that celeb fashion has jumped the shark so much that a standard outfit that would just get ignored walking past you on the street gets noticed now. People dressing normal is newsworthy - that's his point. Just a few years ago, nobody would even think to post that pic. That is not to say the outfit isn't nice.

That said, I'm not a fan of those jeans, despite having had a similar colored pair of Girbauds in like 1992.

Last edited:
yikes. reading comprehension has degraded to the point where you got BIP about to draw up diagrams and make a powerpoint presentation.

Was he modeling women's running wear? That's the go to fit for most middle aged female runners - black windbreaker/running jacket and running tights/capris.
no he wasnt. Ask the designer that styled him for the show what he was goin for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom