♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike mcready the drummer from pearl jam

slaaaaaaaaash

wooooowwwwww! nice find on that pearl jam's mike mccready pic.

i wonder how old that is...

he's a guitarist (and nasty AF), not a drummer, btw.

i've posted eddie vedder wearing OG infrared 6's in here b4 too.

and nice find on another pic of slash wearing those OG royals...

:pimp:
Just found a pic of Eddie wearing OG black/metallic 5s
tumblr_m854haULEm1rreeo6o1_500.jpg

For those of you who posted the Megadeth, PE, Steve Smith, etc. thank you. I have no idea who 90% of these Z List "celebs" are so it is very refreshing.
This thread does need fresh air every once in a while.It's like a debate twice a week and some of these celebs I don't know.
BTW,thank you for spelling Megadeth the right way not Megadeath. :D

Last edited:
:nthat:

XIIIs, gloves, penny 3s, pro strongs, kobe all stars,

son

snooop

LL

da og theo

some random chick from a movie

over his shoulder :smokin

swish

DEAD.

saved all these pics from the interweb...

i just did this on my phone :nthat:
I seen this Snoop pic a whole bunch of time when I was younger and never noticed the 9s until now.
Nice post btw.

Last edited:
Just found a pic of Eddie wearing OG black/metallic 5s

dope. :pimp:

pearl jam originally called themselves "mookie blaylock", after the basketball player.

they did a full 10 show tour with alice in chains, using that name actually.

they also named their first album, "ten", after mookie's jersey number.

seems like the entire band were pretty big basketball fans, especially the bassist, jeff ament (shown in the pic with the force outfit)...

so many pics on my hd lol....ill post more tomorrow, bout to go out......:smokin

alien stompers
jay jetson :nerd:

dave mustaine from megadeth

if scott disick were cool i think he'd look like this.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Last edited:
...A t-shirt, slim jeans, and White Cement IIIs? Or if you mean Bow Wow; a t-shirt, slim pants, and Thunder IVs? Not seeing anything unusual in this picture other than Chris Brown's weird #$% pose.
im talking about CBs shirt. i kno rich ppl like to "express" themselves when they dress, but i dont get where hes going with that tee

...A t-shirt, slim jeans, and White Cement IIIs? Or if you mean Bow Wow; a t-shirt, slim pants, and Thunder IVs? Not seeing anything unusual in this picture other than Chris Brown's weird #$% pose.
im talking about CBs shirt. i kno rich ppl like to "express" themselves when they dress, but i dont get where hes going with that tee

looks to be a tie dye shirt :nerd: not something i would do, but its not on a kilt's level either.

dudes tripping on CBs shirt (kinda weird, but nothing crazy) and let human bobble heads fit slide... y'all crazy :lol:

*no debate please*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom