♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

is one of these dudes Bun B under a different name?

:nerd:

im pretty sure that flick is from the pre bun-b ugk days. but the southern way also came out in 88. either way rest in power to the pimp

Last edited:
also noticed lee master doing the one leg up thing before ll cool j. another thing ny stole from the south along w/ trill? :lol:

j/p before yall boys go at my neck.

Last edited:
I hate the twitter/instagram age.

Old skool rappers picture for reference.

Chilling pose. Now you gotta get the most expensive fit and a stack to act as a phone.

Game the only one not looking like a damn fool because he looks like he's on vacation in Rome or some ****.

Dudes these days and their self portraits......

That aside, Tone Loc, Too Short and Premier all on one page. Fantastic.

I remember seeing that clip of Draya boxing. Homegirl was all hugged up on Victor Ortiz.

cocotaso1, good call on that jacket. I don't know if people remember or know this, but Kid Rock's first project had a couple of tracks produced by Too Short. I think Short Dog helped put him on.

also noticed lee master doing the one leg up thing before ll cool j. another thing ny stole from the south along w/ trill? :lol:
j/p before yall boys go at my neck.

Jeans tucked into the socks was my thing.

lil jon fila'd down and kid rock has the short dog in the house era a's jacket on. that's that heat imo.

Let 'em know! Too Short was a pioneer too - moved mega units independently way before the internet age.

Right on cue!

Hey, that's the dude who got the last Team AF1 thread shut down! Where are the Black Fridays? :tongue:

I hate the twitter/instagram age.

Old skool rappers picture for reference.

Chilling pose. Now you gotta get the most expensive fit and a stack to act as a phone.

I agree. Nothing seems genuine(or organic if you will) with today's mainstream pop artist. Everything seems on purpose/forced and planned out with these specific people. The workout pics, the look away self portait showing off the latest hyped sneaker, it all seems fake to me. I thought mainstream hiph hop was getting bad in the early 2000s, its a complete joke now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom