♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pusha with 2 bad biddies.

Some guy in the back with those Killroy series 9's (I don't know which ones cause I don't like any of them)

Last edited:
chopped it up with trinidad james in miami during art basel week a couple weeks ago, and he seemed legit.

he was saying it would kinda suck to get hooked up by JB and nike, cuz then he'd feel pressure to wear shoes they send him that he doesn't even really like, he really only likes to wear sneaks he likes.

we were looking at the kobes on the wall at air traffic control (sneaker shop down there) and both agreed the grinches were the only kobes we really liked and wanted.

y'all don't be too quick to hate on him too hard tho, as far as sneaks, cuz he seemed genuine from the lil' bit we talked. he really seemed to only buy what he likes, not just what's popular. i think it's kinda cool he basically calls that out in his hit song.

after talking to him, i think he's trolling a bit with his music tho, like lil' b and riff raff... :lol:

i forgot to ask him why the hell he's holding that tiny puppy in the video... really makes me think he's trollin'... :rofl:

and no, i don't think he's "sweet", dude was hollering at a few bad chicks the few times i saw him during the week. ya never know these days tho...

Never seen Clue w/o a hat...lol
laugh.gif
 I know. That's when he had all of his hair as you can see. He is VERY conscious of his hairline/balding.

That's the case for a lot of dudes. They stay sportin' hats or anything to cover that hairline. Peep Ghostface/Ne-Yo/

Bleek/Plies/Jason Terry etc.

Some guy in the back with those Killroy series 9's (I don't know which ones cause I don't like any of them)

Motorboat Jones. I'm low key annoyed I passed on them. I'll just stock up on Thunders or Bred 11's and trade for them. :lol:

Last edited:
welp, time to hop on the dj proto hate train
sorry :smh:

haha. well, as a working club DJ i try to stay open minded (i kinda have to).

but i'm not talking about his music, tho i do respect the value of it for what it is (that song is killing the clubs right now)...

just saying, after talking to him for a minute about sneakers, he seemed genuine, and knowledgeable. more than can be said about most rappers who are "sneakerheads" nowadays...

that's all.

Last edited:
chopped it up with trinidad james in miami during art basel week a couple weeks ago, and he seemed legit.
he was saying it would kinda suck to get hooked up by JB and nike, cuz then he'd feel pressure to wear shoes they send him that he doesn't even really like, he really only likes to wear sneaks he likes.
we were looking at the kobes on the wall at air traffic control (sneaker shop down there) and both agreed the grinches were the only kobes we really liked and wanted.
y'all don't be too quick to hate on him too hard tho, as far as sneaks, cuz he seemed genuine from the lil' bit we talked. he really seemed to only buy what he likes, not just what's popular. i think it's kinda cool he basically calls that out in his hit song.
after talking to him, i think he's trolling a bit with his music tho, like lil' b and riff raff... :lol:
i forgot to ask him why the hell he's holding that tiny puppy in the video... really makes me think he's trollin'... :rofl:
and no, i don't think he's "sweet", dude was hollering at a few bad chicks the few times i saw him during the week. ya never know these days tho...

Yep, was 100% surprised that he knew his stuff. Usually we have to dumb down our interviews, Trinidad was able to hang with most questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom