Alley boy
media

12bc453e29a011e2a78c12313804ce91_7.jpg

56b56d48285511e2ad821231381407ca_7.jpg

No heat but still heat #wedoneitagain :smokin

7ed05390283e11e2984822000a1f9707_7.jpg

kushedgod :smokin

Last edited:
No one's wearing anything else man, what do you want us to do? Call celebrities and tell them to throw on the new West NYC x New Balance MT580's? :lol:
NBA Players are going all out this season.

I can't be the only one tired of seeing Jordans '*****d' out like this. There was a certain allure to wearing JB product a few years back and don't get me wrong there have always been JB athletes sporting team PEs (GP, Ray, Bibby, DA, etc) but now you got the 8th and 9th man sporting last weekend's retro.

On another note, Nike/JB are their own worst enemy. You have more than half the league rockin' low quality JB/NSW retros and at the same time there's 'premium/elite' marquee product touted with all sorts of performance benefits retailing for $300.

I can't be the only one tired of seeing Jordans '*****d' out like this. There was a certain allure to wearing JB product a few years back and don't get me wrong there have always been JB athletes sporting team PEs (GP, Ray, Bibby, DA, etc) but now you got the 8th and 9th man sporting last weekend's retro.
On another note, Nike/JB are their own worst enemy. You have more than half the league rockin' low quality JB/NSW retros and at the same time there's 'premium/elite' marquee product touted with all sorts of performance benefits retailing for $300.
Agreed.  However, I do not see anything changing because Nike/JB has created an allure that catches the youngins.  The more time that passes, the number of people lamenting the quality of shoes decreases.  Kids do not know how things use to be.  I really do not see anything changing.  I have my fingers crossed that NB does not follow the same route.  

What in the?? Charlamagne looks like a ****** in that pic :rofl:

How tall is dude?

Last edited:
I was looking at that Knicks leather jacket last week but $575 is too much. I can't do it. It isn't $575 quality.

Charlamagne is 5'4. I heard him say it on Guy Code when they were talking about confidence.
laugh.gif

The Game is 6'4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom