♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

Some of you need to grow out of the the "OMG TITZZ" phase.

If this is where a full face of make-up gets you, then especially relative to your famous peers, "mediocre" is quite generous.

Nice body, sure. Any two-bit broad getting banged out on realitykings for $500 can claim that too. What else does this woman have going for her though?

Last edited:

:x

not talking about TI either..

Teyana is average. Not some goddess, but not ugly at the same time. You're not some simp if you think she's bad and you aren't in love with negrocondas if you think she's ugly.

Body is nice for sure, face has on and off days. I'd smash.

[nt]b-b-but she holds him down doe

i-i-it aint always about looks b

p-p-post the last girl you smashed son[/nt]

LOL.

Somebody needs to invent an NT-version magic 8-ball, or an automatic NT response generator program.

Last edited:
damn might have to avoid this thread altogether because im tired of seeing that ****** constantly posted and nasty, suspect dudes drooling over her. :x

.....not the Tiny talk again...... they're happy and they love each other- end of story. Obviously thats who he wants to be with- :\

Dudes act like they wanna marry the man. But then again this is NT so I wouldn't be surprised.

Who doesn't?
You Must've Missed The First Part Of My Sentence >D

Really?
Some of you need to grow out of the the "OMG TITZZ" phase.
If this is where a full face of make-up gets you, then especially relative to your famous peers, "mediocre" is quite generous.
Nice body, sure. Any two-bit broad getting banged out on realitykings for $500 can claim that too. What else does this woman have going for her though?

Ummm, When Did I Say Anything About Her Chest Tho?

Some Of Ya'll Cats Be In Here Talkin' Reckless Like You Got More Dimes On Deck Than A 10Cent Lemonade Stand...... When In Reality You Probably Over There Getting Served Up Hamhocks By A Damn Troll Doll :rolleyes

Ma' Could Get Smash Burger'd In A Heartbeat........ End Of Discussion!

Last edited:
You Must've Missed The First Part Of My Sentence >D
Ummm, When Did I Say Anything About Her Chest Tho?
Some Of Ya'll Cats Be In Here Talkin' Reckless Like You Got More Dimes On Deck Than A 10Cent Lemonade Stand...... When In Reality You Probably Over There Getting Served Up Hamhocks By A Damn Troll Doll :rolleyes
Ma' Could Get Smash Burger'd In A Heartbeat........ End Of Discussion!

Nobody said anything specifically about her chest, but many people say she's bad. ...What else would they possibly be talking about? Homegirl looks like a dinosaur.

Personally, I'm married and been in a committed relationship for damn near a decade, so I don't give a cot damn about having "dimes on deck."

I'll tell you this though, I don't know one respectable woman who would touch, let alone sleep with, anybody says things like "dimes on deck" and "smash burger."

Who you talking bout? Theophilus London?

Actually, I think he's talking about Titsasaurus Rex up there.

Last edited:

wonder if they smashed that benz on purpose

and as for a teyana, regardless of her looks, her "music" sucks, and she is extra corny with all the hipster instagram pictures in sneakers, working out in a fitted?, as far as her looks, she look like the type to have nasty bruises in weird places

Last edited:
is soulja boy still making music? and who is buying it or paying to see him?
He still does music but of course it's cornball ****

He probably does shows, ghostwrites, produces, etc.

But if he never sold another album again, he'd probably still be eating good, Crank That, etc. all the hits he had from 2007-2009 or so had to have sold BILLIONS of ringtones
Soulja West
They really don't be lying when they say he sucks the souls out of other rappers and passes it off as himself

Last edited:
is soulja boy still making music? and who is buying it or paying to see him?

Surprisingly he still has a fan base, not sure if he still does shows though.

He does have a clothing venture called BLVD Supply which is basically a carbon copy of Diamond Supply. Holmes has no shame and will chameleon anybody's style.

Nobody said anything specifically about her chest, but many people say she's bad. ...What else would they possibly be talking about? Homegirl looks like a dinosaur.
Personally, I'm married and been in a committed relationship for damn near a decade, so I don't give a cot damn about having "dimes on deck."
I'll tell you this though, I don't know one respectable woman who would touch, let alone sleep with, anybody says things like "dimes on deck" and "smash burger."

Ol' Ornery *** Dude :lol: .................. That Decade Of Marriage Done Ran Away With Your Sense Of Humor Guy!

I Can See The Concept Of "Different Strokes For Different Folks" Still Seems To Somehow Elude You As Well :rolleyes

I've Personally Watched A WHOLE LOT Of Discovery Channel, And NOT ONCE Have I Come Across A Dinosaur That Looked ANYTHING Like This.....:nerd:
Teyana-.jpg

I'm Gonna Let This One Go Tho.....

Like My Mother Always Told Me, "You Just Can't Argue With Stupid" |I​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom