♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Bape jacket and Basquiat tee is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TaylorGangxJets

And can we please stop arguing about reeboks and whatever else and get more pictures of some celebs rockin heat? Thanks.
no one here is arguing...this banter makes this thread move with ideas and not just a glorified picture book....

haha OK THANKS BRO!!
happy.gif

If Kanye ever wore those we'd have to start having serious discussions about whether his career could survive his dramatically deteriorating eyesight.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

IMHO...buying LV, Bellangias and other hi-fashion sneakers is merely for insecurity purposes.

I don't think they buy high-end items because of insecurity purposes.They are simply worth it.. Unlike Jordan's..

Originally Posted by RJSims

IMHO...buying LV, Bellangias and other hi-fashion sneakers is merely for insecurity purposes.

I don't think they buy high-end items because of insecurity purposes.They are simply worth it.. Unlike Jordan's..
THIS X 100,000,000. You're straight up paying for the finest materials and quality. Jordans are simply not worth one's money anymore

Originally Posted by TaylorGangxJets

A$ap stay rockin them cement IV's lol they fresh tho can't believe i didn't get a pair i stood in line and the dude in front of me got the last size 9.5
frown.gif
frown.gif
 and the only sizes left were 13+ and 7 and under
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I copped 3 of them in my size, couldnt do it.
they materials are horrible, even my 99s crumbled, don't care, not settling for those 2012 retros.

Originally Posted by RJSims

$800-2000 for any shoe is not "worth" it. Most these cats are walking oxymorons. $800 shoes. $300 belt. Yet, they're still in Levis and a $10 tee.
It's all image, bruh. No REAL woman cares or even knows whats on our feet. 

THIS X 100,000,000. You're straight up paying for the finest materials and quality. Jordans are simply not worth one's money anymore

You really think these kids are paying insane amounts of money for LVs, etc because of materials?
laugh.gif

They're buying it simply because of the $ attached to being seen with it. 

Everyone knows Nike's quality has gone to !%% but people buy Jordans because they're popular. When the SB craze took over, it took the DMP to bring a camp out for Jordans again. Everyone went from loving dunks back to the Jordan bus. Same with AF1s. We are consumers and consumers go according to fads, seasons, and what they see they're favorite rapper with.

Now every rapper participates in WDYWT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

That Bape jacket is nice! A$AP been wearing the hell outta them IV's
laugh.gif

i saw an interview,dude said they're the only jordans he likes
alien.gif

that's hard to believe anyone only likes just one jordan model but maybe that's him
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

I want a woman to want me for me, not my clothing.

Not saying she won't want you for you but that first impression is what draws her in...Meaning what's on your back and feet...

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

I've been on these Reeboks for over a year now.

I can't explain it.
Off topic, 3 of my favorite reeboks of all time in my favorite colorways.  So jealous you have all 3 of these.
Those Son of Mars are now gonna be sold out in 5 minutes online at midnight and camped out for thanks to that Hov pic.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom