♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
qpnwoi.jpg

Originally Posted by RJSims

Looks like envy tries to hard...

fam, thats exactly how i feel!....i follow dude on instagram and he comes off as the kid that never had anything and now dont know how to act...he stays getting called out on his love for kicks 
laugh.gif

i really do think hes corny as hell.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by RJSims

Looks like envy tries to hard...

fam, thats exactly how i feel!....i follow dude on instagram and he comes off as the kid that never had anything and now dont know how to act...he stays getting called out on his love for kicks 
laugh.gif

i really do think hes corny as hell.
i used to love when kayslay would pull envy's card back in da beef era with da DJs
laugh.gif

but it is what it is.....envy just da type of cat that when he jumps on da bandwagon, he jumps on head first.

envy is corny. stalley on point.i like wales fit also. not his best but still consistent. looks like reebok is planning a big comeback.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

So Ross cant wear Jordans anymore since he signed the Reebok deal?

nope. its like bball players rockin kicks on da court..well rapper's court is outside and onstage.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

So Ross cant wear Jordans anymore since he signed the Reebok deal?

i know ochocinco is/was sponsored by them and he'd be wearing nikes and louis vuitton
rick ross on twitter made it clear he is with reebok tho.. d**k riding them like there is no tomorrow. (at least i think it seems that way)

Dont know what are the restrictions on it but with what Reebok has lined up even Wale will stop wearing Jordans for a bit.....

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Those Reebok don't look that bad.
tried to tell my man those workout mids were fiyah. dude just couldnt see past the fact that they're reeboks.

cop what you like. stop with the brand loyalty foolishness..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom