♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
kidcudi.jpg

^ Story behind that pic is dope.. Apparently Cudi showed up at The Hundreds store and bought a ton of gift cards for everyone in the store to use

Originally Posted by CheckTheTech

Ok maybe I was a little harsh on ol' Terrence J. I guess I just don't understand the need for a stylist, it seems pretty easy to know and wear what you like even if you have a busy schedule.. you can't be serious telling me that the man has too much going on to dress himself?

For appearance purposes it isn't a good look to wear the same outfits when your on national tv daily. It isn't about "too busy to dress himself" do you think he has the time to shop for and put together 5 new outfits weekly? Yeah we are serious that he has too much going on, it's actually not hard to understand at all. 

Originally Posted by CheckTheTech

Ok maybe I was a little harsh on ol' Terrence J. I guess I just don't understand the need for a stylist, it seems pretty easy to know and wear what you like even if you have a busy schedule.. you can't be serious telling me that the man has too much going on to dress himself?

For appearance purposes it isn't a good look to wear the same outfits when your on national tv daily. It isn't about "too busy to dress himself" do you think he has the time to shop for and put together 5 new outfits weekly? Yeah we are serious that he has too much going on, it's actually not hard to understand at all. 

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by cs02132

Can't forget about Spitta when talking about heat.. WAle probably has a more diverse collection though IMO 

Spitta comes off to me that he literally buys and wears things he actually likes...that has some type of thought and significance in it..Wale to me comes off like hes insecure and buys and wears stuff to feel valid and get props.Here's to Spitta!
pimp.gif
..........What? 
laugh.gif
 Hate on wale all you want, but he's one of the few legit "sneakerheads" and he's an NTer

Probably one of the dumbest things ive heard.

The hate on Wale is hard.
laugh.gif

What about the simple logical reason being HE LIKES SNEAKERS JUST LIKE WE ALL DO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Originally Posted by cs02132

Can't forget about Spitta when talking about heat.. WAle probably has a more diverse collection though IMO 

Spitta comes off to me that he literally buys and wears things he actually likes...that has some type of thought and significance in it..Wale to me comes off like hes insecure and buys and wears stuff to feel valid and get props.Here's to Spitta!
pimp.gif
..........What? 
laugh.gif
 Hate on wale all you want, but he's one of the few legit "sneakerheads" and he's an NTer

Probably one of the dumbest things ive heard.

The hate on Wale is hard.
laugh.gif

What about the simple logical reason being HE LIKES SNEAKERS JUST LIKE WE ALL DO.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

lil-wayne-allstar-1.jpg

Lil-Wayne-wearing-Jordan-Son-of-Mars-escape-rewards.jpg

The hell is wrong with this man? Has this @$@@ been posted? he's worn so much terrible @$@@ that I can't tell whats been posted and what hasn't anymore
30t6p3b.gif

We need a separate thread for this guy. "The official Weezy's lost his mind thread. Vol: This @$@@ has gone too far" 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wayne is nuts. maybe all the drugs messed up his eyesight. he mght be color blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom