♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rhester

3426a1ee642311e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg
I may be wrong but are these samples from back then? With them having what looks like the actual photo of the Jumpman and not a solid color...

Rename the thread to "what did Wale wear today"
laugh.gif

For what's worth I look forward to the way he pulls outfits together, he really does make me want certain kicks I wouldn't nessesarily like at first....but the way he pulls them off makes them appealing IE the weathermans.

^ I'm loving it, he's having fun with it. Nice to see someone enthusiastic about it, also gives him a heavy online presence outside of music. And it continues to be beneficial with brands he's connected to.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Yeah so are Spizikes and Fusions. 

Yeezy and Nike designed a clean casual sneaker...people can't believe it...they blame hype 

this.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i think thats what it is, a big majority of the people that detest the shoe, actually detest the hype...the shoe is great, then there are those who are far more simplistic, like homie said hes older and prefer Air Maxes...thats understandable, but if you are one that likes, jays like the 3s and 4's and have the nerve to say these are an atrocity, you are in denial and afraid to be categorized as a hypebeast.

and this.

C'mon son. Cats out here thinking if they wear Yeezy's and enough bracelets they'll be Kanye. Have his "swag"
illphillip was talking DIRECTLY ABOUT YOU when he wrote that.
laugh.gif

Before you give me an essay. Yes I care, yes I'm a hater, and yes I'm mad.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

x999xz.jpg

I can't believe this dude wakes up in the morning takes a shower and this is the outfit he pulls together, my 3 year old niece can pull off something more coherent than this garbage, son is wildin, e really thinks he can wear ANYTHING.

whatever... i follow trends i like, i don't follow trends i don't like, simple as that.

clones and true hypebeasts are the ones who try to follow every trend, but there's nothing wrong with following trends you like and incorporating them into your own style...

these herbs who try to be super anti every trend just to be different are just as corny as the cats who follow every trend there is...

i do plenty of things that are def my own style and have caught a lot of hate for it, but i don't care obviously, cuz i keep doing it. 
wink.gif

Preach brotha, preach.

The whole Anti-hype movement is indeed corny, simply because they invest so much effort trying not to follow the trend that they might aswell follow them....just wear what you like, if it happens to be hyped or influenced by some fashion icon then be it, since when is this new???...homie MJ had dudes rocking red leather biker jackets gloves and aviators as to go to the grocery store
laugh.gif

Wayne is gonna look back at his self later on and say what was I thinkn abt. Because these fits are the worst I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom