♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jst628

i know this is old but... 
pimp.gif

kanye8_2.jpg
I used to have this pic in my myspace page. 
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Aquas 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Savraj1

That guy in the red (his name isn't coming to me right now) always seems so dirty in all of these pictures. Maybe it's that
sick.gif
 beard. Or he doesn't shower. Or the fact that he always wears extra large sweats. Either way, not a good look. Looks like a guy straight out of a homeless shelter I volunteered at

Joe Budden. Every person with a beard and sweats is dirty?

Yeah, me and this ex remained friends though, she's an interior designer and is actually helping my wife with fixing up the house...lol

why is wale wearing soccer jersey now? does he even like soccer??

that dude is a big hypebeast, he wears the nerfs and he never wore KD shoes before and one time he wore the Kobe VI Grinches..i haven't seen him wear any other kobes after the grinches. i bet he wont wear the KD no more neither..well maybe the "weatherman ones"

Originally Posted by LA KB24

why is wale wearing soccer jersey now? does he even like soccer??

that dude is a big hypebeast, he wears the nerfs and he never wore KD shoes before and one time he wore the Kobe VI Grinches..i haven't seen him wear any other kobes after the grinches. i bet he wont wear the KD no more neither..well maybe the "weatherman ones"

so by your reasoning everyone that wears timbs should be a construction worker or everyone that wears basketball sneakers should hoop? i met wale @ flightclubLA a couple weeks ago and he bought some wheat sb hi's, fire red iii's and some air maxes...just honestly seems like he's into sneakers plus he has $, who are you to question how he spends it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom